Chapter 12: U.S.T

Catori grinned in amusement, trying not to laugh out loud, when Lydia stacked yet another dress in Stiles' outstretched arms.

"This one will look good on you" The redhead grinned at her.

"You're evil" The boy scowled at them. "I hope you're happy torturing me like this"

"Are you telling me you're not having lots of fun shopping with us?" Said the brown-haired girl.

"So much fun that I don't think I can take it" He replied through clenched teeth.

"You were the one that agreed to do it" Catori shrugged innocently. "You said..."

"I know, I know" Stiles rolled his eyes so much that they nearly got stuck in his skull. "I'm making it up to you, but c'mon!"

Lydia and Catori just exchanged a brief glance and laughed a little.

"Do you prefer me staying mad at you?" The latter smirked in cruel satisfaction and the boy just pouted but remained silent.

The redhead held Catori's hand and took her to look for even more clothes.

"This is my personal hell..." Stiles mumbled to himself, resigned yet annoyed.

"Oh, this one is perfect!" Lydia quickly showed it to her friend and put it on the boy's arm before she could object.

"Isn't it a little... tight?" Catori wasn't really used to wearing dresses, not to mention tight ones. "And short?"

"Just try it on, honey" Her friend winked at her playfully. "And thank me later"

"Okay, one more dress and I won't be able to see where I'm going" Stiles continued to complain as he craned his neck trying to see over the mountain of dresses he held on his arms.

"Fine..." The redhead rolled her eyes. "Let's try them on and see more later"

"Thank you" He blurted out, still sulkily.

The two girls walked over to the changing room, with Stiles following between annoyed grunts and complaints under his breath.

"Why are there so many dresses and skirts?" Catori whined, looking over her shoulder to Stiles carrying them.

"Why are there so many clothes?" He reformulated.

Lydia smirked at both their reactions.

"Because you need to learn how to dress yourself"

"But jeans are comfortable! And loose t-shirts!"

They heard Stiles say something else, but ignored him figuring it was yet another resentful complaint.

"Stop whining you two" Lydia pursed her lips and rolled her eyes a little.

Grabbing the clothes she chose for herself from the pile the boy carried, she walked into a changing room and drew the curtain with a swift movement that she accompanied with a smirk.

"I was excited about shopping until I found out she would make me try dresses on" Catori sighed as she took her own clothes from his arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry... Are you having a bad time?" He was bitter alright.

She just thought he was lucky both her arms were holding her clothes, he was saved from a punch in the shoulder. And not a soft one either.

Catori resigned herself to changing her wardrobe, thinking that maybe she would look decent enough in a dress.

She decided to start with the one she was dreading the most: the black and tight one.

Quickly, she put it on and stared at her reflection in the mirror. The girl decided she didn't look too bad, but wanted a second opinion.