Stranger in the house-1 (Pic of Alice)

Chapter 1

"Alice, your brothers home; come down and say Hi." My mom yelled.

I sighed yelling back, "I have one more chapter. I'll be down in a minute." She hates it when I read. Ok well not read, just the fact that I read too much. Just like I hate it when she gets up, stomps upstairs, and bangs on my door.

Like now, except now she's yelling, "Get up! Your brother's here," duh like she hasn't already told me. " Come down and see him!" I sigh again, "Jarred's here why can't he go? At least till I get done." Jarreds my 10 year-old brother. Who thinks him self a 'Ladies Man.' We could be twins if he was the same age as me and had long hair. We had the same blond hair as our mother, the same blue/green eyes, and we both liked our privacy.

Well anyway back to my mother, who by the way just barged in and snached my book. "Well? Why can't he go down there?" Mom gave me the death stair, translation; get down there now or els! She whould never be this persistant for any old reason. Someone -and i bet that someone was my brother- must have a surprise for me. " Fine, I'm going. Happy now?" I glared at her while I walked out of my room. Then continued to stomp down the stairs like a five- year-old.

"Chris!" I squealed, again like a five-year-old. I smacked in to him; he returend my hug and patted me on the back.

"I missed you to Ali." he said using the nickname he gave me. As I backed away to give him some space, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. A guy about my age maybe a year or two older, stood in my living room.

I stepped back for a better look at him. His long blond hair went to his shoulders with his bangs cut just enought to cover his eyes. It was to say the least a little disheveled. His eyes are a stunning dark blue, and they really stood out against his pale skin. The clothes he wore were ripped- he looked like he just stepped out of a blinder. The blue jeans he wore had a rip at both knee's his pockets look like someone cut them off. While the thigh and the calves had tears here and there. His black Escape the Fate T-shirt had a tears in the center, right shoulder, and the hem of it. He was cute. Ok maybe a little more than cute, but only a little. But the expersion he wore was far from cute more like borderlinning ScaryVille. Hate to admit it but he was kinda freaking me out.

Chris who noticed my starteled/scared stair says, " This is Tristan Cigainero, he got caught stealing and I took responsiblity for him." Chris shrugged nonchilantly, "I bailed him out." His eyes twitched back and forth me and Tristan. "Ali, I'm moving out and Tristan is moving in-"

"What!?" I screamed, both boys cringed. "You said he's your 'responsibility,' so take responsiblility for him. He's not some pet you can bring home with you and leave him here for us to take care of! Ugh!" So freaking annoying, or maybe I'm going overboard?

"The upside Alice you get my big room."

I shrug, looking away, "That will do." Chris smiled as I side glanced at Tristan. He looked at me with curiousity. I should say that I'm probably the only girl besides his mother who's dared to scream at him. I mean with his looks and all. "MOM!" I yelled.

"What now?" she sighed. My mother who was Forty-four still looked like one of your typical teen types. Slender, wavey brown hair, killer looks and style some mothers would kill for. "Wha- Oh no. Alice now don't-"

"I'm not. I just want to know if you said he could stay here. Did you?"

She sighed, "Yes. But Chris you weren't suppossed to tell her yet."

Hey wait a minute! Not to tell me YET! "Not to tell me YET?!" I froze. I wonder what we look like to Tristan. Not that I care. I spun to face my mom. "I have every right to know if a hot guy is staying here..." I trailed off blushing.

Said it but can't believe it. I flicked my eyes in Tristans direction for a second he seemed fairly shocked to say the least. Then towards my mom and brother who were just shaking their heads smiling.

I walked past Chris and Tristan, headed for the couch. I flopped down sighing.

"Well me and your brothers' are going to go get some boxes. You'll stay here with Tristan."

I popped up into a sitting position. "Uh- say what? Me, stay here with him. Alone?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Pft, yea right! Take him with you, he's Chris's responsiblity, re-mem-ber."

"Alice don't argue. Your both staying here. If you need; me call me."

I groaned, see whats wrong with them! They are too trusting. I could be killed or worse....Yipe, definatly going to my room and locking my door.

"You know what? Fine whatever. If im dead when you come back....or um....yea if im dead just know this; told you so." My mother frowned at me.

"Now Alice, there is no need to be a Drama Queen. You'll be fine. If you want go back to your room and grab your book and come back down here. Or get to know Tristan better. You never let anyone else in. Try making friends. Ok Alice?"

"It's more like go to my room, lock the door, grab my cell and book, then shut myself in my closet." I said to low for anyone to here. At least thats what I thought till I looked at Tristan, who looked hurt and annoyed. Well join the club.

I stood and started for my room. "Again, fine whatever."

As I walked by my mom grabbed my head kissing my forehead. "Be good."

"Whatever!" I pushed her gently.

Halfway up the stairs I heard the door close. I walked in to my room, closed the door, then layed on my bed and began reading my book. But I couldn't concentrat. I was now home alone with a total stranger. I could be attaked and killed or.... Well I'm not going there. It was way to quiet in the house. I stood and walked to my door, clicking the lock in place. I still didn't feel safe, even with my lock in place. That boy gave off a weird vibe. A little to hippishI I know, but its true. Being here alone with him scared me. Like he could knock my door down without so much as breaking a sweat. Maybe he ment for me to be afaid of him. If he did he has another thing coming! I twisted the lock then the door and threw it open. I jumped back screaming; while tripping over my own two feet. (Psh, more like two left feet.) I twisted to catch myself when I felt a pair of stong arms wrap around my stomach.

*****************************************************************

 Tell me what yall think guys!!! Lots of love, Kassie.