Stranger in the house-2 (Pic of Clowy)

Chapter 2 - This one is dedicated to single-heart! She's the only reason i wrote this Chapter cuz no one seems to really like this one. lol but i'll continue to write even if ya'll don't really like it! :)

I looked up into Tristans' stunning, dark blue eyes. Wow if he can hold up all this blubber then he must be strong! We just staired into eachothers eyes, with his arm still around my wait. He was absolutly beautiful. And he's holding me.

But why would he be at my door? Well besides the obvious. Stealing, to kill me, or...yea, still not going there.

The thought of him stealing had me blurting out, "Alright spread'em!" I put my finger in his face and he just laughed at me.

Laughed!! The nerve of him and his cocky self!!

"Okay. Never mind then you big-" pause I don't cuss so..."Poo-head! Just let me go so I can go fix me something to eat!" I huffed at his still laughing form. How longs it been, two freaking minutes?! And he's still laughing!! The nerve!

He finally released me and grabbed the door frame and just looked at my pouty face and laughed, AGAIN! Seriously?!

I shoved past him and dashed down the stairs to the Kitchen, Tristan following.

"I'm sorry, Ali. It's just your face was sooo funny. All red and well mad." He chuckled some more.

"Don't all me Ali." I said in my coldest voice pulling out my can of Raviolli.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Want some?" I asked changing the subject.

"Sure. Now why can't I?" Dang him! He's persistant.

"Cuz I said so Tristan. Now Drop it." I closed my eyes against the memories. The memories that were obviously worthless or he would have stayed.

"Geeze. Okay." he sighed, "Sorry."

"It's fine. Sorry for snapping." I openend my eyes to see Tristan really close.

"Boo." Tristan said.

I screamed. " Gahh, Tristan don't do that!"

"Your reaction was delayed!" He was laughing at me, again. Thats the second time tonight. I'm not that funny a person. Especially with strangers and boys. And boys that are strangers.

If you hadn't noticed by now I'm kind of a man hater. They are not really my forte. I shivered but not from the cold.

"Alice?" My mom called from behind the Kitchen door.

"In here mom!" I hollered as the microwave beebed. I pused Tristan away and openend the door to take the bowel out.