Chapter 59

It had been a few days and Zayn still hadn't left. I didn't mind at all actually. Billi began to love him and asked him to stay. Ray helped me alot also. We rearrange the house to my liking, so it looked like a vacation home. I was going to start using the house for when I need a get away.

"What's that?" Zayn asked Billi as he held her in his arm. He was pointing to the glass case were a snake wrapped himself around a branch.

We were currently at the zoo, just to get Billi and Ray out of the house. They seemed to like it.

"Its a snake!" Billi exclaimed. "It does this" she stuck out her tongue and made hissing noises to try and imitate the reptile.

"Good job, mamas!" I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Yeah! Give me a slap!" Zayn exclaimed holding up his hand so Billi could high five him. "She's adorable." Zayn whispered over to me.

"I know" I replied stifling a giggle.

"What a nice little family." Said an elderly lady who passed by with her what looks like to be grandson. "How long have you two been together?"

"Oh no ma-" Zayn cut me off wrapping his arm around my waist.

"A year before we had her." I raised a brow at him and looked over at Ray who clenched his fist. "So six."

"Awe, well I wish you four the best." The lady said before she went to focus on the snake.

"Why would you say that?" I laughed elbowing lightly at his side. I knew it no big deal cause he was only joking.

"I still don't like you." Ray muttered. Ray was a sweet kid, so for him to say that was a bit shocking.

"Come on Ray my man!" Zayn chuckled.

"My names Ray, and I'm not your 'man'." Ray sassed.

"Ok guys. Don't do this here. Zayn is only playing buddy." I wrapped an arm around Ray's shoulder. "Plus Zayn and I are only friends." Ray nodded. "Ok, let's continue."

Getting home, Zayn put a sleeping Billi in my old room, as Ray went over and took Evans which was across the hall. I took my mom's old room, and Zayn took a guest room.

"I'm having fun" Zayn chuckled sitting next to me on the bed. I was to busy scrolling on my laptop to pay any attention to him. "So, why didn't Lauren come? Hello?" He poked at my shoulder getting my attention this time.

"What's up?" I pushed my laptop a bit further away to cross my legs.

"Why didn't Lauren come?" I raised an eyebrow at his sudden question.

"Um, she's busy." I lied.

"Busy drinking?" I looked away from Zayn and sighed.

"If you know why, then why ask." I felt him shrug, resting a hand on my leg.

"Well, I went to watch a game at the game bar, and Lauren was there. I wanted to say hi, but she kept snapping at everyone there. I wanted to see if you were ok, and then you weren't home. I figured you and Lauren are fighting." I nodded and began to cry.

"She doesn't know I'm here." I whispered, scared that Zayn would here my voice crack.

"Dan? Lauren has a problem." I nodded again.

"I know. I tried helping, but she just pushes me to the side. Everything between us went south when her grandmother passed away." I sobbed lightly and rested my forehead on Zayn's shoulder.

"You don't need that, Dani." I nodded agreeing with him. "You deserve way more." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him as possible. "You need someone who cares about you. Who would think twice before they hurt a beautiful person like yourself." With his pointing finger, he lifted up my chin so I was looking at him.

"Zayn? What-" he leand towards me slowly, but it felt really fast.

He's lips pressed against mines making me gasp with shock. I didn't expect this at all. Especially since he knew where him and I stood. He was my friend and nothing more. What we had before was over.

"Zayn" I whispered. I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away. "I'm married."

"But shes wrong for you. Shes  hurting you, Dani. Shes hurting Billi." I shook my head and jumped off the bed. "Plus, Billi is my kid. That baby in your stomach is also mine. We should be a family." I threw my hands in disbelf and walked over to the door.

"No matter what, I'm still legally married, and what we had Zayn, was a long time ago." I sighed opening the door. "You agreed to do this favor for Lauren and I. These kids might have your DNA, but Lauren and I are the parents."

"I only agreed to do it, so you'd be happy, but Ok. I understand. I'm, sorry." He mumbled before standing up and walking out of my room.

The next morning, I got up to hear a lot of commotion going on in the kitchen. It was to loud to go back to sleep, so I stood up and went to see what was happening.

"There she is!" I yawned looking at my sister confusedly.

"What are you doing here!" I ran towards my sister to give her the biggest hug. "Where's everybody?"

"Its just me. Wanted to see how's everything going." I kissed Billi on the cheek as she was in Demi's arms.

"Emi? Can I have another?" Billi asked pointing at the French toast sticks.

"Of course you can, babe!" She handed Billi a French toast and sat her down so we can talk properly.

"Everything's good. I'm already done with everything." I smiled.

"I noticed." Demi crossed her arms and leaned against the counter. "I saw Zayn asleep in the guest room. What's he doing here? Are you guys...you know?" I looked at my sister in disbelief.

"NO!" I yelled. "What Zayn and I had was long ago. He was just helping me." Demi raised a brow not believing a word that I was saying. "Demi, I mean it!" I whispered angrily. "How's Lauren?" I said changing the subject. I couldn't dare tell her about Zayn Kissing me.

"Still snappy Lauren. Still drinking Lauren. She's worse now that you're gone." I sighed beginning to bite on my nails.

"What am I gonna do?" I whined trying my hardest not to yell. I didn't want Billi to know anything about her mom.

"You need to go and put your foot down!" Demi whispered. "Go and threaten her! That if she doesn't get her shit togther, your leaving and your taking Isabel to!" I ran my hands through my hair and groaned. "Go now. I'll take care of the kiddos."

"I don't want to leave Billi." I pouted.

"You need to talk to Lauren alone. Aunt Emi got this shit. Now, let's go. I'll drop you off."

*

A/n: sorry for not posting! I've been pretty busy but don't worry. What do you think is going to happen next?