Chapter 12

The next few days, I had spent them in the studio with Kevin, Phil, and Ricky. We worked on a song that I had dreaded on releasing, But it was one of my favorites. This song was written a couple days after Lauren and I broke up. I wrote it in like Lauren's POV. But it was things I wish she had told me. But now, I know I written it for myself.

"OK, I'm going to play the track from the bridge, so you ready" I nodded putting on the big headphones. Then after a few seconds, the backing track was on.

~Bridge

"I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
I'll swear I'll make it worth it
Cause I don't want to be without you

~Chorus

So one last time I need to be
The one who takes you home
One more time I promise after
That I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you her
In your heart
All I really care is you
Wake up in my arms
One last time I need to be
The one who takes you home

~outro

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home"

The music stopped. I placed both my hands on my face and cried. I try to sing this song for that past few days without crying, and it doesn't work. I end up crying in the middle of the song, the end, or I can't even sing a word out.

"Come here. You did amazing!" Ricky had came into the booth and wrapped me tightly into his arms. He rubbed my back till my small sobs turned into little, barely audible whimpers. "Let's go see what dad says" I removed the headphones and walked along side him.

"Wow. We're done with that song! The emotions you sang into this song, made it ten times better. Phil and I were thinking, and of course if you like, this should be one of your singles. Maybe the last? What do you say?" Kevin asked, with Phil sitting by the panel.

"I don't know" I said low. I just kept thinking about Zayn and Lauren. What would they think of the song? What would they tell me?

"Dan, its completely up to you, but think about it, how many other women in the music industry have sang about them cheating on their boyfriends or girlfriends. This could be a great song to put out there" I looked at Phil and shrugged.

"I guess your right" I nodded. "Ok then" They cheered jumping up and down.

"The album is almost finished. We could even possibly release it before it's suppose to" Kevin went to sit on the panel and began to set up the track. "Wanna listen to it?" I grabbed Ricky's hand and nodded.

Hearing the song, made me cry even more then singing it. It was an amazing song don't get me wrong, but I just can't listen to it.

"Its really good" I smiled whipping a tear. "Thanks guys"

*

"Are you recording or anything?" I asked through the phone. I curled up into a ball and went under my covers.

After the studio, I couldn't help but start having a panic attack at what I'm doing. The thought of basically cheating on Zayn kills me. I feel like I'm going to explode any minute.

"Nope, just taking a nap. What's up?"

"I need you" I lightly sobbed. I heard the bed on the other end of the phone move.

"You ok? Just, hang tight. I'll be right over!" I hung up and covered my head with the rest of the blanket.

*

"What's wrong?" I heard as the covers were pulled back. Zayn climbed into my bed and pulled me on top of him. "Now what is it?"

"Nothing. I just miss Demi" I lied. I buried my face into his chest and took in his sent. I gripped my fingers around his shirt and pulled him closer to me if it was possible.

"Aww. She'll be back before you know it." he kissed my head and covered us with my blanket. "Maybe you need a nap. When you wake up, we can go for a walk to the ice cream parlor. You'll feel better" I nodded and kissed him before getting comfortable.

*

"Zayn! S-stop it" I laughed as I tried swatting his hands away from my stomach. "Babe!" He stopped tickling and sat me on his laps. "You were starting to hurt me" I pouted.

"I'm sorry" he pouted back. "They say laughing makes you live longer, right?" I nodded. "Well that's what I wanted to do. Make sure you live longer" he smiled widely.

"You're cheesy, but I like it!" I said before capturing his bottom lip between my teeth.

I had spent all last night and all of today with just Zayn. And let me tell you, it was an amazing day. Every second was just incredible. We watched two or three movies. Napped, we went outside to kick a soccer ball around, and I watched Zayn draw. It was so cute how he was just concentrated.

"When are you going back home?" I asked laying against him on the couch. It was now the middle of the night, and the girls weren't home, something about getting ready to leave. So Zayn and I had the house to ourselves.

"You want me to go home now?" He pouted. I shook my head.

"Of course not, I'm talking about the UK" he laughed nodding.

"I'm leaving in a few days. I'll be back soon though" I sighed and nodded. "When are you going on tour?"

"A week. The girls are leaving before me, so I'll be alone for a few days" he nodded grabbing the blanket from the couch and wrapping us with it.

"I'm gonna miss you" I heard.

"And I'm gonna miss your accent" He looked at me serious. "Kidding. I'm going to miss you so much" I grabbed him from the back of the neck, and pulled him towards me. I giggled before kissing him.

*

A/n: Saturdays and Sundays are my days off on here. So here is today's chapter. I started working, so let's so how I'll be able to upload like I planned. What do think will happen next?