Chapter 20

Lauren kept calling after I had left. I turned off my phone when I got on the plane, and cuddle next to Ricky who watched a movie that he had downloaded onto his phone.

When we had finally landed, one of the twins, Brian, came and picked us up. We drove hotel in complete silence. Not because we were tired, but because Ricky was scared to tell me something horrible about Lauren if he opened his mouth. He was scared to tell me he was right about her, and that I should have stayed with Zayn. I know that's what he's thinking.

"Are you gonna say anything?" I asked Ricky as we made it to the hotel where the next show will be held in a day or two. He shook his head.

"Not now" he mumbled and walked to his room. I sighed and walked to my room as well.

It has been thirteen hours since I have seen my wrist. They kind of were bugging me at the moment as I was digging through my suit case, looking for something to wear after my shower.

I sat my things on the bed and rolled up my sleeves and looked around my wrist. It was beginning to bruise. I sighed and sat on the bed thinking back at how Lauren grabbed me. She had never touched me like that before, and I don't know how to feel about it.

"Hey, someone's here to see you" I heard someone say as they knocked on the door. I walked over and peeked through the peek hole.

Val stood there with a slight smile waving. I rolled my eyes at how she knows that I would peeked and opened the door with a giggle. I waved and let her in.

"I missed ya Red! What have you been doing" She asked removing her sweater and plopping herself on my bed. She threw her sweater to the floor and sat back, so her back was resting on the bed frame.

"Not much. Just got back from London." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"Dan!" She yelled concerned. "What happened to your wrist!" I forgot to roll my sleeves down. I shook my head pulling them down.

"Its nothing. I got Kandi Cuffs from some fans at Meet and greet, and they did them to small" I lied. Val always knew when i was lying, so I knew I was going to have to tell her.

"Dan, don't lie! Now what happened." She asked me like my mom use to. I smiled and sat down resting my head on her lap.

"Its a pretty long story?" She got comfortable and played with my hair.

"I got all the time right now" She whispered. I sighed before telling her everything.

I think that night, Valerie and I became closer then we ever were. It was like we were little girls again talking in the tree house she had in her backyard. It was our place to talk and just hang out when one or the other had a bad day. During this hard time in my life, I wish I can go back.

We had also talked about her relationship. I smiled when she mentioned she was still in love with Dinah. I did felt so bad that she was just using Troian, I liked Troian, but I loved Dinah.

"We both have messed up lives right now" She sighed. "But want to know what I think?" I nodded. "We're going to overcome it. Our lives will go back to normal, hopefully" she sighed.

*

The next morning, I woke up and went straight to the shower since I missed yesterdays. Val stood the night and made sure that I woke up OK. But she was still asleep on the bed.

"Hey" I yelled from the bathroom, trying to wake up Val. "VAL!! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed. "I'm gonna go to breakfast with out you!!" I opened the door dressed and ready to go. Val started moving, so i decided to go and shake her till her eyes opened.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She yelled sitting up. "What are we doing?"

"We, are going to go get breakfast. So, get up, and get ready" She groaned lightly and stood going to my suit case to. "Can I borrow something?" I nodded going to my duffle bag of my shoes.

*

"So, last night I called Dinah" Val said as she grabbed the ketchup bottle. We felt like eating burgers, so we found the nearest burger joint.

"And? What happened?" I was now curious. I stopped from biting my burger and focused on my best friend.

"Well, I'm still with Troian. So, thats the only downfall in this situation. " I smiled.

"Do you have a chance to be with her or not" I laughed wanting her to get straight to the point.

"Yes!" She gigged. "I just have to talk to Troian when I get back to the studio. I'm just afraid whats going to happen" I nodded.

"I felt the same way."I mumbled.

We had ate then went back to the hotel to find someone laying on my floor. I looked at Val curiously and walked over only to be stopped by Val. She grabbed on to my arm knowing how bad my wrist were hurting.

"Don't go! It can be a killer or something" I rolled my arms smacking her hands away. I slowly walked over and sat next to the person. "Dan!" I heard Val whispered.

"What? I want to know the hell this is!" I whispered back. I poked the person and heard a girl groan. So, its a girl! "Hey! Are you OK?" I poked again. "Dude! Wake" I yelled a bit, realizing this person was asleep.

The person shot up startled and looked around. It was Val's girlfriend Troian. I sighed in content it wasn't Lauren or a fan. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans, but I would like to be left alone sometimes.

"What are you doing here?" Val said taking her hand and dragging her to the elevators.

"Oh, yeah! I'll just wait in the room" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. Would you please. I'll be back up" I nodded and got my key.

When I went in my room, I notice somebody on my bed. I didn't want to wake the person this time. I was alone without anybody to watch. I slowly crept over and removed the blanket. Whoever this person was, was holding on to my shirt that I wore last night.

"Hello?" I said hopefully loudly. I was to scared to yell. I rested my hand on the door handle, just in case it was somebody I didn't know.

The person began to move. The blanket slowly moved to the side from the rest of the person's body and the mystery person sat up.

*

A/n: Can you guess who it is!? What do you think is going to happen next?