Chapter 31 : I Ran Out Of Time

Chara's Pov ( Before (Y/n) came to the lab)

(y/n) didn't believe me, how could she? Everything I said was as true as the sky is blue, I've been framed. Frisk is the psychotic one but no one believes me, I guess I have to protect them myself. Walking back into the lab I go back into the room with Alyphs and Undyne, neither of them asked about where I went with (y/n) and i'm thankful for it. Together we all watch anime until I decide to go to sleep, Undyne nods to me as I head off.

Undyne isn't very fond of me but I again can't blame her, I am the alleged murder. Soon I plan to sacrifice myself to Asgore, but first I have to see Toriel...One last time. Changing into a white gown I sit down and brush my hair, looking into the mirror I admire my scarlet eyes, both my parents had dark brown eyes; I somehow ended up with scarlet eyes but I don't complain.

Footsteps came close behind me, I knew exactly who it was.

Frisk.

"What are you doing here...Frisk?" A malicious grin plastered onto her face, it was a bit frightening but I know that I'm way more terrifying. She pressed a sharp object which I'm assuming is a knife into my back, her head was right next to my ear.

"Oh~ Why can't I visit my favourite look alike?"

"So...You've come here to kill me huh?"

"Something like that, but how about we make this more interesting?"

I raised in eyebrow at her through the mirror earning a grin and a little laugh from her, Frisk had gorgeous golden eyes that were piercing into my scarlet ones.

"How about a duel?"

"A duel?"

"Yes, to the death... Yes! I think that's a great idea."

Standing we move away from each other, I figured out since having my body restored I'm not the most determined, Frisk is; But instead of having the power to reset I have my own magic. Conjuring up a knife I get in stance ready to win this battle once and for all.

(Sorry I suck at writing fight scenes, so mid battle timeskip)

Knifes collided, skin was sliced and wounds were open. I was visibly winning the battle as of this moment, but I didn't expect it. (Y/n) was calling my name throughout the lab looking for me, of course I was distracted; That's all Frisk needed to end me.

The knife collided with my chest, stumbling back I look at Frisk, a crazed look in their eyes as they tore the knife from my chest kicking me down onto the white tile floor.

(Y/n) runs in looking at the scene that is laid in front of her, tears prick her eyes. I smile a sad smile at her, I know there isn't much time left. Frisk smiled wide at (y/n) as she cried, (Y/n) was about to fight Frisk but I stopped her.

Frisk got away while (Y/n) held me on the floor.

"Chara...Stay awake while I go grab Alyphs."

I shook my head, I didn't need another chance at life I already got two chances and messed up both times.

"Don't, I...Don't have much time left anyway."

"But I remember now! I'm sorry for leaving you! I'm sorry for forgetting you."

"(Y/n)...It's not your fault, you had no control over that...You already made me the happiest person... You finally remembered me, that's all I wanted."

Smiling at her I begin to shut my eyes, at least this death is less painful than the first time. I see Asriel, I reach for him.

"Wait for me Asriel!"

I chase after him, into a beautiful field, I hold onto him.

"Let's go home now Chara, Moms and Dad are waiting."

Nodding we go, goodbye (y/n)...

A/n: Wow what a chapter...Some of you might have expected this so its not really a surprise but if you didn't ~ MWAHAHA~ hehehe

Love you all soo much PLEASE DON'T BE MAD <3 <3<3 

JAE AWAY >>>>>>>>>>