Prologue

Edited July 9, 2017

Silence, something you've grown accustomed to ever since you moved into your own apartment. Loneliness, another thing you've grown accustomed to while living in this apartment. Being 18 has its perks, but when you're an aspiring artist it's quite hard to be taken seriously; especially by your parents.

Your older siblings have always been the stars or as you would call them the demons of the family. ((if you don't have siblings, just pretend)) Being something like a doctor or a dentist never peaked your interest; you've always been interested in more artistic things.

With your free time you watch anime and write and read fanfiction; wishing your life was like some dramatic action packed book but it wasn't, or so you thought... You lived near a really well known mountain, Mt Ebott. Legends say monsters live underneath, but who really believes that shit? It's just a children's story that reinforces to the children to stay far away so they don't get hurt. That's what you thought but boy were you wrong, you were so wrong. It's real, all of it, magic, monsters, demons.

You're going to encounter a lot, but that's what makes this an amazing tale of a girl named (Y/n)

A/n : Hey guys, In this story if you haven't read a xreader here are some things to know.

(Y/n) - Your name  (E/c) - Eye colour (S/n)- Sisters name (B/n) - Brother's name  (F/c) - Favorite colour

(S/c) - Skin colour or soul colour  (H/c) - Hair colour 

__________

Alright if I forgot something I'll add it in, but I think that's about right. Okay thanks for reading see ya in the next chapter! Love you all <3 <3 <3 BYEEEE!