6k !!!???? (Bonus Chapter)

A/n : We just keep growing, and I'm so proud of this book and I want to thank all of you again for reading my writing

A/n : We just keep growing, and I'm so proud of this book and I want to thank all of you again for reading my writing. It still blows my mind that people still read this book, people still vote and comment. I can't thank any of you enough I really can't.  I don't know if I've ever put it in this book, but I don't really like writing fluff. Why? Because I feel like its not taking the story line anywhere. I do like reading it sometimes, but I don' t write it very often. But for old times sake I give you all another bonus chapter.  I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 enjoy!

Your Pov 

( Pacifist Route) 

"G! Come here! Hurry up."

G comes running out of the judgement hall looking a bit annoyed. Bending to reach eye level with me he places both hand on his hips. Of course he can never go a day without that shit eating grin. "What's up doll face? What's so important I had to come running?" Grabbing one of his hands I walk through Asgore's throne room and out to the barrier. G stops before we reach the barrier, head facing down. 

"Where's Frisk? How is the barrier open?"

His voice became ice cold, and the warmth I was feeling left my body completely. With my back facing him  I stare out towards the open barrier, fresh air filling my lungs. Slowly the wind blew in the cave making my (h/c) hair flow freely. Tightening my fists I turn around.

"They're gone..."

"What do you mean, they're gone?"

G's voice was even more hurtful than before, but I kept a calm exterior. Turning around in one swift motion I walked straight up to G a held out a little red locket. A red glowed shined, it almost seemed as if it was pulsating. 

"G, I mean they sacrificed themselves for  everyone else...Frisk broke the barrier with Chara and now.."

"(Y/n)! Did you te-"

A little human child came running in and directly behind me. G's face soften at the sight of Chara, and I together. Slowly I walked over to G embracing him within my arms, he hugged back holding me tight.  I looked into his eye sockets and smiled a little causing G to dip me and plant a kiss on my lips. 

"Ew get a room."

A  mischievous grin showing wide on my face. I glanced over to G to see him nod in agreement. Without Chara even noticing I teleported behind them and embraced their tiny little body in a hug. G pulled out Papyrus's old camera and took a few snapshots; smiling wide I held Chara's body closer tears filling my eyes.  We walked out to the edge of the cliff where the rest of our friends stood mesmerized. The sun was setting, and it was leaving streaks of orange, pinks, blues and violets. A city seemed to be silhouetted in the distance along with the ocean.

Crouching down I wrap my arms around Chara a smile on my face with tears streaming and I whisper  to them. 

"I've missed you..."