Chapter 17: A lot more than singing in the shower... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your Pov

The waterfall was absolutely beautiful, he wasn't lying about that. G's hand was in mine as we walk down to one of the streams to sit. "Okay bonehead now that we're here I want you to tell me something."

"Anything for you dollface." His voice was alluring, his voice was deep and smooth. "Why do you like me? I know you aren't Sans but what makes you, Gsans like me, (y/n)?" He pondered over my question letting it roll around in his thoughts for a while, grabbing my hands he looks me in my (e/c) eyes. "I am in love with you, not because you're beautiful physically but because you're strong mentally; You're independent and you like to take charge. Something about you just hits me, so what my half has spent countless years with you and knows you really well? I love you because you are ridiculously reckless, intelligent, and weirdly apart of me. Somethings I feel about you can't even be put in words. That's why I love you."

I was speechless, he just poured his "heart" out to me in this gorgeous place and not only likes me but is madly in love with some weirdo like me. I'm a girl who could only dream of this, probably read and write fanfiction about scenarios like this.(Author cries in a corner) As I thought about his beautiful speech I didn't realize the bonehead lift me up in his magic and drop me; By the time I realized I was falling I was already soaked in fluorescent blue water that slowly dripped from my hair. "G?!?" I yelled while he laughed at my reaction. Swimming over to G I begin to sing like a siren, drawing him closer to me.

(Play song!!!!!!!!)

Letting the song wrap him in my melodic voice I locked eye contact with him and smiled lightly. I was now leaning on his knees pulling his face closer to mine, poor unfortunate soul is too blind to see my intentions. My lips were almost about to touch his teeth but before they met I pulled him in the water making the water fly everywhere. As we tread water he joins me and we continue to sing together. G picks me up in his arms lifting me up and him looking up to me, love visible in his eye lights. Gracefully placing me back down into the water our foreheads touched, smiles spreading on our faces. We got out of the water and started strolling together barefoot, we headed further in the waterfall. The song we were singing followed us and echoed through the caves as the echo flowers repeated

Rain began pouring down but we didn't care; Passing a statute we hear a tune play and we begin to dance around the space, it was a moment I never wanted to forget. We danced to the tune and the echos from the echo flowers. Undisturbed and happily enjoying our time together; We forgot about anyone else in the world, nothing else really mattered in this moment. All I cared about was us and now.

G twirled me as we laughed, he spun me and dipped me perfectly. Locking our gaze on each others eyes we both looked toward each other's mouths with desire. My eyes travelled back up to his and are met with a lustful gaze, I wanted this, I wanted him.

Smashing my lips into his teeth or what I thought was his teeth I was greeted with something that felt almost like human lips that pushed back at mine fighting for control. Instead of asking why or how he deepen the kiss making me melt in his arms, eventually my mind remembered where we were and I reluctantly pulled away looking into his hungry eyes.

"G let's go." I say laughing softly while looking towards the ground, it was hilarious to me that I was so infatuated with this tsundere skele - boy who was trying to find himself. "Alright let's grab our shoes." I grin and tell him that we'll race, with a clap we both take of running back towards the stream, screaming and hollering letting our laughter and love fill the echoing rooms around us.

We both tied; Falling back into a patch of echo flowers we intertwine fingers holding tightly as if one of us were going to disappear in thin air. G leaned over to a echo flower and whispered to it then handed it to me. "Will you be mine?" I smiled while tears slipped down my face, G wiped them away and kissed me tenderly making me crave him more but of course we're still in public.

I straddle G and grab our shoes, with a snap of my fingers we're both on G's bed. Tossing the shoes to the floor I lean in and kiss G, pinning his hands to his side while I lightly grinded on him to tease. Leaning down next to his skull and whisper several ideas that would be pleasurable to the both of us. "We're dirty people so how about a hot, steamy shower?~"

G nodded quickly getting up, he backed up against the door pinning my arms above my head slowly leaving soft kisses against my neck and collarbone. Light moans escaped my lips as I tried to keep them in but failed. Picking me up I let out a giggle as he carries me to the bathroom. (Just pretend there's a bathroom) When we enter I turn on the shower and steam begins swirling in the air making me sweat. Throwing of my sweater I look to G whose shirt and coat is off exposing his ribs and some of his pelvis bone. Sliding over to him I unbutton his jeans revealing a hard, yellow member. My eyes widen a bit but G just chuckled. G stood above me as I began to lick the tip he moaned quite loudly, I begin bobbing my head slowly at first until G pushed my head making me go faster Moaning extremely loud.

Unhooking my bra G begin nibbling on my nipples making me shiver with pleasure, he start sucking them, and rubbing them hard then soft making me moan at his actions. "Like that sweetheart?" all I could do was nod as I lightly fingered myself. G moved my hands away from myself and put us both in the warm water. We let the water hit us for a while, moving my neck around and pushing my body into G's.

"Have you ever had sex before?" G turns me around to face him looking into my eyes protectively. "No...I haven't." I drop his gaze feeling almost ashamed, but then his finger lifted my chin to make me look at him. "I'll be gentle okay?" I nodded and waited for him to position me. Bending me over my skin touches the cold tile wall making me shiver, then I feel it, well him slowly inserting his member in me. Pain was the first thing I felt but it wasn't unbearable, I whimpered at the small thrusts. G apologized to me trying to be as gentle as possible; soon I was adapted to the feeling and started to get pleasure from this.

G had started going faster making me hit up against the wall but I was too busy trying to get G to go even faster. Turning of the faucet G tears open the curtain to get out, picking me up we head back to his room to get more comfortable. Laying me down like a expensive fragile possession, spreading my legs open G looks up to me with a big ass fucking grin on his face his eyes hungry likes he's been starving for years.

Soon he begins eating me out, I grip the bed sheets making me scream out his name. "G~" My breath hot and heavy, he looks to me with a smile. "You taste delicious~" Looking away flustered and hot I try to ignore his comment. Soon I brought back to attention when I feel his member inserted back into me, he starts slow but then starts thrusting so hard I swear I could feel it in my throat. My whole body was a shaking mess. "G I-I think I-I'm going t-to..."

"I am too (y/n)..." He gave a few more thrusts making me grip so hard on the sheets the my knuckles turned white. "You're now leaving the bonezone" taking out his member he cummed all over me falling to my side out of exhaustion, I also cummed letting out a sigh. After wiping of the cum off of me I cuddle close to G who holds me close, he looks down at me locking gaze with my (e/c) orbs. He brushes my (h/c) hair off my forehead and planted a kiss there. I was happy, I had the guy of my dreams who loved me and wanted to be with me. I knew that soon we would have to split paths so I could free the Underground but that could wait for now. We slowly drift into a peaceful and dreamless sleep.  

A/n: I am not an expert on this stuff so this probably sucks but I TRIED, I TRIED FOR YOU DIRTY DIRTY SINNERS! Okay the next chapter will be back to the no sin so don't worry! I love you all <3 <3 <3 BYE