Chapter 16 : The Start of Something New

Writer's Pov

Chara didn't tell you very much about your past together but they said you would remember soon enough but you were really curious. Chara was very adorable when she wasn't changing her personality from respectful little cinnabun to psychotic I want to destroy the universe, but you didn't mind. They were really thrown off when you didn't question their personality or how they wanted to kill everyone probably including you. But something just made you feel unafraid of them. Chara came running to you and gave you an enormous hug. "Okay (n/n) I'll see ya later, but don't tell anyone about me yet okay? Don't tell Gaster!" Their sentence started off bittersweet because you didn't really want to leave but you knew you had too, soon their sentence turned demonic and malicious but you just patted their head and awaited for yourself to wake up.

>>>>>>> Now you're awake....

Waking up you look around and observe your surroundings, it seems you're in G's room. Getting up you realize you're in a long grey turtleneck sweater which you assumed was G's, it went down to a little past your knees. Your shoulder was bandaged up and everything else seemed fine. Walking down the stairs you see Frisk, Undyne, Pap, Alyphs, Sans, and a robot in hot pink.

Standing at the top of the stairs you wait for someone to notice you, you didn't want to disturb them so you snapped your fingers and teleported into the kitchen. The sink in the house was really high up so you summoned a gaster blaster and had him lift you up so you could reach the sink and get water, you didn't notice G walk in so you jumped when someone picked you up bridal style off the blaster with the water in your hands. "When did you get down here sweetheart?" G cooed which made your cheeks tint red.

You mumbled something about teleporting down here a few minutes ago, G chuckled. Squealing was heard from the other room and the shutter of a camera, G turns you both around to find a small dinosaur and Frisk getting pictures of the scene. Yellow covered G's face, he hid his skull in your good shoulder. Soon you fell into a laughing fit because his...breath? Tickled your neck.

"OK ok enough! G put m-me down!" You screamed through giggles causing everyone in the house to come and see the commotion. G ignored your plea and started running around in the small kitchen with you in his arms. Screaming in laughing you begged him to put you down, eventually he agreed and you both stood in front of cameras and squealing monsters. Embarrassed because you didn't notice them all come in you hide behind G.

"OH MY that was ADORABLE~" The robot emphasised certain words in the sentence causing you to laugh, The robot was very attractive but you already had your eyes on G and it seemed the robot had eyes for Papyrus. "Undyne and Frisk were both raising their eyebrows up and down at you and G causing both of you to blush, Alyphs and Pap were going through the videos and photos of the scene.

A little bit embarrassed you look to the robot. "Um...What's your name? I'm (y/n)." They looked at you with sparkle in their eyes, spinning in place they pose fabulously. "I am the one and only METTATON!~" Alyphs jumped from the loud sound then shifting her gaze to Mettaton. "Oh right! T-that's Mettaton, h-he's a ghost but I made him a b-body." Your eyes grew with amazement causing Alyphs to blush and for Mettaton to thank you while posing.

Walking towards Frisk you smack their head for giving you the eyebrows and hug them because you haven't seen them in a while. "They told me about your encounter with Undyne so I decided to pause my journey to come see you." Giving Frisk a nuggie you thank them.

Timeskip->>>>

"Dad are you there?"

"Hello, it's me."

"What did I say about the memes?"

"I don't care long live the memes! But really did you need something?"

"I can't tell you yet but I will soon okay?"

"Alright go have fun."

When you leave your thoughts G looks at you confused but you wave him off, everyone was beginning to leave, Pap and Frisk were going to Undyne's for a sleepover, you were invited but you declined. Meaning you were left alone with G, everyone winked at all of you but you blushed and glared at all of them.

"Hey dollface? Do you want to go to waterfall with me? It's really gorgeous around this time." Smirking you turn to G and laugh. "Well, well G? Are you asking me on a date?" Crossing your arms you await an answer, he blushed harshly. "Y-yes, yes I am." He smirked with yellow still on his face. You blush and agree, before you left he teleported somewhere and return with a basket but wouldn't let you look inside.

Knowing that G has feelings for you fills you with Determination *

A/n: The next chapter is a lemon so if your against the lemons I suggest you skip the next chapter. Also thank you for 700 reads I appreciate everything you guys do so thank you so much. 

G : What's a lemon?

Me: *Throws lemon at face and runs away 

G: Where do you think your going? *Picks me up in a yellow hue

Me: Reader HALP MEEEEEEE

You: G put the author down! We have a date to attend to!

G: . . . Fine, don't let it happen again

Me: No promises *Runs away

This has nothing to do with this chapter but it was funny as shit XD