|44.|

•Brad's POV•

"I'm going to the garage. Paul wants to make some adjustments. I will see you when I get back. Love you." I say and kiss Jo on the forehead.

"I have to go to my garage too. Chad wants to do the same thing." Jo laughs. "Well that worked out." I chuckle.

"Do you think this is gonna work? Like us being on different teams, and we will have different schedules. Do you think we can make it?" She sighs.

"I think we can make it. We have made it this far, through all the bad shit we have been through. Why do you not think we will make it?" I ask confused, and a little hurt.

"I'm just really insecure. Since the new member on Penske is a girl..I don't know. I guess I'm just scared she is gonna try to take my place." Jo says.

"Trust me. She has nothing compared to you." I smile and hug her. "Thanks. She better not try anything or I will be there in two seconds." She adds hugging me tight.

"I know. You'll jump ass." I laugh. "You know it."

"Alright, well, we both better get going. Love you." She says. "Love you too."

Before I know it, I'm on my way to Concord.

I arrive at the garage and get out of my truck and head into the building. I see Joey and Todd already talking strategy.

"Woah guys, Daytona is in two weeks, no need to rush." I laugh pushing Joey on the shoulder.

"Oh whatever." Joey laughs. "You're about to do the same thing." Todd laughs. "I know, after I help Paul with adjustments."

"Good luck." Joey says. "You're gonna need it." Todd chimes in. I look at them confused and shrug my shoulders.

I walk into Paul's office, and there she is. The new girl. "Brad! This is Heather, the new driver of the 13! Heather, this is Brad Keselowski. Your teammate." Paul says and I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you." I say, and she is staring me down. "Alright, Heather, your crew chief, Jeff is the third room down. Have a nice day." Paul smiles and she leaves, still staring me down.

I sit down at Paul's desk after she leaves and I look at Paul weirdly. "I know. She has a staring problem." Paul says chuckling.

"Really bad." I add.

We start talking strategy, and it's finally time for me to leave.

"Daytona is coming fast Brad!" Paul adds. "I know, it's crazy. Just wish Jo could still be part of Penske." I sigh. "Me too, we all do." Paul says.

"Well, I better get going now. Bye Paul!" I smile and walk out of the room, to see Heather standing there.

"Hey Brad." She smiles. Her smile reminds me of a shark. "Uh, hi." I say trying to avoid confrontation.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" She asks walking toward me, as I am walking a fast pace out to my truck.

"Yes I do." I say, still walking the same pace. "Where?" She asks. Why the hell is she all up in my business?

"Home, to my girlfriend." I say. "Oh." She sighs, and I can hear her stop walking. Well, that worked.

I get into the truck and head home.

When I walk in, I see Jo brought Chase back with her.

"Hey Chase!" I smile. "Bradley." Chase laughs. I look at him weird and sit down next to Jo.

"The new girl has nothing on you Jo. I mean, nothing." I tell her.

"Good. I wouldn't think she would." She winks. "Wanna play some games?" Chase asks.

"Like..? Monopoly? The Game of Life? Checkers? UNO?" I joke. "No, not boring games." Chase whines.

"All I got are boring games." I laugh. "Lies! He is telling lies!" Jo yells. "I knew it! Hand over the fun games!" Chase pleads.

"Never!" I yell. "Come on Brad! What the hell did I do to you?" Chase yells.

"Called me Bradley!" I laugh. "That's your name!" Chase says. "Okay then, William. Don't get mad. That's your name." I kid.

"Okay, you win. I'm sorry. Hand over the games." Chase pleads. "Okay, fine." I say and pull out the Xbox and all of the games.

"Pick." I tell Chase. He pulls a game out. "Mario kart! Fuck yeah!" Jo yells and jumps on the floor, with her controller in her hand.

"She's gonna win." I tell Chase. "Yes I will!" She yells. "Nah. I will." Chase says. "Sure." She says, and then dominates both of us.

Hey guys! So I am going to conclude this book really soon! I have the first few chapters of the sequel done, so as soon as I am done with Rivalry, I will post the sequel, and I will tell you guys the title! I think you guys will like it.

Thank you guys for all of the reads, comments, and votes! it means so much!