|39.|

"I had the weirdest dream last night." I say rolling over and wrapping my arm around Brad.

"What about?" He asks opening one eye. "I had a dream that I was at a movie theater, and you, Ryan, Joey, and Chase were there. Surprisingly, Bubba wasn't with Ryan, but anyway, we were all sitting in the back row, and I glanced at the screen and we were all in the movie. It was really freaking weird." I laugh.

"You need help." Brad laughs and wraps his arm around me. "Thank you." I laugh. "So, we have meetings soon." Brad groans.

"It's Tuesday already?" I sigh. "Yep." "This week is going by way too fast. I'm serious." I say and get out of bed and walk to the closet.

I pull out Brad and I's polo's and I throw his to him. "Thanks, doll." He smiles and I laugh and go take a shower. After I'm done Brad takes one.

"I can't believe Homestead is this freaking weekend." I say with a mouth full of poptarts.

"Ew don't talk with your mouth full." Brad says with a disgusted face. "Sorry." I say and pick up some more poptart off the plate.

"I agree though. This year flew by." He says drinking some coffee. "I don't wanna think about it. Both of us in the Championship 4." I smirk.

"I know. It's crazy." He smiles and glances at the clock. "We have 45 minutes till the meeting. We better get going." I sigh and jump off the counter.

We arrive at the office, and of course, Joey's already there.

"How early do you wake up?" I laugh and Joey turns around. "I just like being on time." He laughs.

*after meeting.

"Well that made me sad." I sigh. "Why?" Brad asks as we get into the truck. "Because that's my last meeting with you guys."

"I know. But it will be okay. Hendrick will keep good care of you." "I know. It's just I've been thrown from team to team in the past few years. I'm just getting used to y'all, and now I have to get used to a whole new set of people."

"It's okay, I know how you feel. It will all be okay." Brad says and holds my hand.

My phone beeps and I look down and check it.

From: Aaron 😎
Hey what are you doing Friday?

To: Aaron 😎
Well, I have a day of practice. You know this 😂

From: Aaron 😎
Well duh I know that, no need to be a sarcastic pants. 😂
I meant, Friday night you dork.

"Hey Brad, we doing anything Friday night?" I ask. "Not that I know of." Brad says and we pull into the driveway and walk inside and we both change into better clothes and go downstairs.

To: Aaron 😎
Nope I'm not doing anything. Why?

From: Aaron 😎
Well, Jamy, and the rest of the crew and I wanna have dinner with you at his beach house! I mean, I'm not going anywhere, but the rest of the crew is. They're all gonna miss you, and who knows who the next driver is gonna be

To: Aaron 😎
I would love to! I'm glad you ain't going anywhere cause I would be a million percent lost without my nerd of a spotter. I'm gonna miss all them too! It's going to be a crazy crazy year that's for sure.

From: Aaron 😎
I'm glad! I can't wait!! :D
And thanks for calling me a nerd. Jerk. xD

To: Aaron 😎
Shut up, and I'll see ya Thursday.
😂

I put my phone on the side table and I lay out on Brads lap. "Well hello." Brad laughs.

"Hi." I say and grab the remote out of his hand. "I was changing it." "I know, and now I'm changing it." "Nothing dumb please" "I don't watch anything dumb."