|19.|

*2 weeks later, race week in Sparta, KY.

"So you know I still haven't been to a NCWTS race, even though Kyle drives? And all of a sudden a guy named Ben Rhodes asks me to be there? I think it's actually kinda weird." I laugh.

"Ben is a cool guy. You will like him! He's only 19." Brad smiles taking my hand and walking me to infield.

"I cannot believe it's Thursday already" I groan. "I know. The weeks gone by." Brad says showing our ID's and walking towards Ben's pit stall.

"Is that him? 41 Toyota?" I ask Brad. "Yep! That's him. I have a team on this series." Brad says. "Really? Why haven't you ever told me?" I ask.

"I don't know, never came up I guess." Brad laughs and we walk all the way up to his truck and he is standing outside it.

"Jo! Brad! So glad y'all could make it! You liking like look of the trucks Jo?" Ben asks shaking our hands. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind driving one to be honest." I smile

Brad glances at me and I ignore it. "So, thank you guys for coming, would y'all like to stay in the pits? Or grandstands? Cause I got tickets!" Ben says

"Pretty sure we would get mauled in the grandstands." I laugh. "Yeah. Well you guys can stay back here if you want?" Ben asks Brad and I nod. "So, where's Rowdy?" I ask looking for the 18.

"Just unloading the truck from the hauler. He will be here in a bit." Ben smiles. "Okay so Jo, I gotta admit this, I am a really big fan of you from back when you drove Toyota for Gibbs. That's why I invited y'all so I could meet you! I've already met Brad and all, but I've never met you." Ben smiles.

"Awe! That's so sweet! Thank you!" I smile and see Kyle. "I'll be right back. Gotta go see Rowdy." I say and walk up to Kyle.

"Oh my God if it isn't little ol Jo McGuire?!" Kyle says and I laugh and hug him. "How are you Mr. Busch?" I laugh.

"Pretty good Miss McGuire." Kyle laughs. "So I'm staying with Brad tonight to watch this race. This is my first time ever watching one, so don't wreck. Only wreck if you get hit." I laugh.

"Wow. Thanks for the perfect advice." Kyle laughs. "Well, you better get going because intros start in 10. See ya! Good luck!" I smile and he hugs me.

Brad is waiting for me at the end of pit road so we can go sit. "We need a different prospective of NASCAR." Brad says and I nod.

"I really like these trucks Brad. I'm not kidding." I say looking him in the eyes as we wait for the command. "They are really nice." Brad smiles and I look at him with devious eyes.

"Oh no. What now?" Brad laughs. "I wanna drive in one to see what it's like." I say. "It could be arranged." Brad smiles and wraps his arm around me.

"Drivers! Start you engines!" The grand marshall yells and they're off!

*25 laps complete

"Fuck. Caution clock. Didn't realize it has been 20 minutes already." I groan. Brad looks at me with amusement. "What? I hate cautions." I groan.

"Me too. Only reason I tolerate them is because I hate green flag pits because I don't like being drug down in the leader board." Brad says and I laugh at him and turn my attention back to the track.

*45 laps complete

"Kyle Busch into the wall!!" The grandstand announcer yells and I stand up to see.

"Turn 1!" Brad says pointing and I gasp. There is smoke and debris flying everywhere.

"Holy shit!" I yell and see as Kyle gets out of his truck and heads to pit road. Truck still in turn 1. He comes up to me.

"Kyle, it's okay." I say trying to calm him down. "Fucking Ben Rhodes just crashed me!" He yells. I don't know what to say so I keep my mouth shut and let him talk.

"Damn it. Now I only have 2 more fucking races to go." Kyle says still mad. "I know. But you still got a shot." I say and he shakes his head and walks away.

"Let him cool down." I say and I look to Brad and he's on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" I ask him leaning on his shoulder and he pulls his phone away from me so I can't see it.

"Secretive much?" I chuckle. "You can't see this. It's a surprise." Brad smiles and me and winks and I roll my eyes.

*last lap.
"Ben Rhodes takes the win here in Kentucky!" The announcer yells and the crowd cheers. "That's awesome!" I say as he does his burn out.

"Let's go to victory lane." Brad says as he takes my hand. "I'm so glad you won!" I say and hug Ben. "Thank you. It means a lot that y'all came to see this moment. This is my first win!" Ben says happily.

"Congrats man." Brad says hugging him. "Thank you." He says and we chat with him for a few more hours and leave to my RV.

We start walking back to infield and Brad stops me and faces me. "Next week." Brad says and I look at him with weird eyes. "Next week? What?" I ask confused.

"Next week, you can drive a truck. Not as part of the race, but just to drive it around the track." Brad says and my eyes go wide.

"Did you just say that next week I can drive a truck around the track?!" I squeal. "Yes, I did." He smiles and I smack him in the arm.

"Shut up." I smile. "I'm serious. And ow!" He says grabbing his arm. "This is so fucking awesome!!! Thank you!" I say and hug him.

"You're welcome babe." He says and kisses me and we go into my RV for a good nights sleep.