|33.|

I smack Brad with a pillow and cover his face in shaving cream and run down the stairs.

"Damn it Jo! What the hell was that for?" Brad yells running after me. I hide behind the couch.

"Jo! Jo? Where are you?" Brad laughs and yells. I don't say a word, just arming myself with a bag of feathers.

He is coming closer to the couch and when I see his face, I throw the feathers onto the shaving cream and I run back upstairs.

"Jo! What the hell!?" Brad screams and I'm dying of laughter. I am lying on the bed, watching the door.

Brad comes in, and I take a picture of him before he wipes it all off. Once he does, he sits on the edge of the bed.

"What was that for?" He asks chuckling. "Karma from the dare." I say proudly. "This isn't over, Elliott." He says and we both decide on going downstairs

I go to twitter to post the picture of Brad.

@JoMcGuire13
Well, what can I say? Karma is a bitch! Especially to @Keselowski 👌
*Pictures inserted

"Thanks." Brad says as he see's twitter.

"Anytime." I smile. I look over to the counter to see left over doughnuts from when Joey and Audrey came over yesterday.

I am seriously wondering how their relationship is going. Audrey isn't open enough to tell me every detail, and I know Joey won't because that's their business.

I just want to make sure that they are both happy. I get interrupted from my thoughts when Brad sits next to me and wraps his arm around me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks laying his head on my shoulder. "Nothing important." I laugh.

"Okay." He smiles and then turns the tv on.

After watching a lot of movies, I get a text.

From: Rowdy.
Hey, what are you up to?

"Who's that from?" Brad asking peaking over my shoulder. "Kyle?! It's from him?" Brad freaks out.

"Yeah. And I don't know what to say back." I say. "Can I see the phone?" He asks, clearly angry. "Go for it." I smile and hand him my phone so he can text him.

To: Rowdy.
Sitting on the couch with my amazing boyfriend.

From: Rowdy.
Oh.

To: Rowdy.
Why do you wanna know?

From: Rowdy.
Just wanted to know if you wanted to do anything.

To: Rowdy.
Maybe some other time.

Brad finishes and hands my phone back. Kyle doesn't answer after the last message.

"Thanks." I laugh. "Anytime." He says.

*Night before race. Kansas City

I am chilling in Carl's RV because Brad is with Paul, and Carl and I are both equally bored.

"So, I heard about what happened between Kyle. He told me. Are you sure that you two are okay?" Carl asks, clearly concerned.

"I don't know. I don't really feel like talking about Kyle." I respond. "Okay. I understand. Sorry." Carl says messing with his hands.

"The question is, are you okay? You seem really nervous around me." I say. "No, I'm okay. It's just that we haven't talked in so long, and now that we are, it just seems a little awkward." He says smiling a weak smile.