|4.|

(Time skip to next season. Here is a recap of the year: Jo won 2 races, Kyle won 5 races, Brad Keselowski won 1 race, Kurt won 1 race, Matt won 2 races, and that's all I feel like mentioning)

Today is the day before I get transferred. This is a real bitter sweet moment for JGR. Kyle already threatened Keselowski that if he messes with me, he messes with him. Brad of course, being his arrogant self, laughed at Kyle. I swear I wanted to punch him right then and there.

All the guys are at my place, watching football. It's the Seahawks vs. Bears. We all want the Seahawks to win. Duh.

We are drinking beer and eating food. Best going away party that I have ever honestly had.

"Cheers to Jo and all the shit she is going to give team Penske tomorrow!!" Denny says putting his beer can in.

"Here here." Carl says and we all put our cans together.

"Man, I am going to miss you guys like hell. This seriously sucks." I wine. "I agree. Can't have our little sis suffer." Matt says putting his arm around me.

"You guys have all treated me amazing, and just cause I'm leaving this team, doesn't mean I am leaving this world." I say.

Everyone laughs at that comment. "We all love you Jo, and want nothing but the best for you." Kyle says.

"I love all of you losers too!" I say.

The game is over, and all the guys have to go.

"I love you all so much! And I look forward to kicking your guys' asses on the track tomorrow. Kyle, I'm talking to you." I laugh.

"In your dreams, J." Kyle laughs and leaves. Carl and Matt go too.

It's just Denny and I, staring into each others eyes. "In a romance movie, this is the part where the guy kisses the girl." I say laughing.

"Ew God gross." Denny laughs and gives me a big hug. "I love you so much my best friend o mine." Denny says squeezing me.

"I love you too my best friend!" I say.

We pull apart, and say our goodbyes. Everyone is gone, and I am left with my thoughts.

I go upstairs and lay in bed. I really hope that Brad doesn't give me shit. I don't honestly hate Joey because he hasn't ever done anything to me, but Brad on the other hand. HA!

I'm happy tomorrow is only a practice. I get a new car, a new sponsor, new fire suit. New fucking identity.

I doze off with my thoughts rolling.

My alarm goes off at 7:00 am. I go take a shower, eat breakfast, and head out the door.

I arrive at the airport a little after 8, and head to my flight to North Carolina. I get to the track around 12:30 pm ish, and head to the offices.

I arrive at Roger Penske's office. I see Brad and he gives me the death glare. I roll my eyes at him. I find Rogers office and knock on the door.

"Jo! Come on in!" He says with a smile, and I shake his hand. "Welcome to team Penske! I know you have already met your teammates Joey Logano, and Brad Keselowski." He says. "I sure have." I say with a fake smile.

"Now, your sponsor is now Frito Lay. What would you like your car number to be?" He asks me. "Is 13 okay sir?" I ask. (Casey Mears doesn't drive #13 in the story) "Perfect! Here is your new fire suit! And, you can keep your crew chief & spotter." He says handing me a box. I open it, and a yellow and white firesuit is staring me in the face.