45- Every kiss begins with k

Marcus' Pov

"Come on man have a beer!" Caspar said handing me a can of beer, I smiled and drank it quickly. I was nervous, and I when I am nervous I drink.

"Don't worry! Everything will go fine!" Jack says patting my back and giving me his signature cheeky smile.
"And if it doesn't?" I ask

"Don't think like that!" Finn says slapping me. I look at him shocked.

"Thanks mate, I needed that, but seriously bitch?!" I say and he starts laughing at me.

"Alright alright! the girls are on their way! let's just get this chiz going shall we?" Alfie says clapping his hands.

"Now or never" I say to myself taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly

EMILYS POV

"This does not look like a club" I say confusingly.

"Just follow us!" Louise says dragging me by my hand. Now I feel awkward in this dress.

We enter the quiet building, lights are off and I feel like I'm gonna get raped here or something. I pull down my dress feeling uncomfortable.

"1.2.3" I hear someone count in a quiet whisper and I can its Alfie, then all the lights go on and my breathing stops as I stare at what's in front of me. The room is decorated beautifully. Chandeliers, drapes, rose pedals on the floor. They make a path to something outside. Someone pushes me from behind and gesture that I follow them.

I smile and know its Marcus, I start following them slowly. The only sound in the room is the clicking of my heels. Everyone is just staring at me as I walk, I feel a little self conscious but I notice everyone is giving me gestures to breath. Relax. Everything is fine. Finally I get to a pair of double doors, I take a shaky breath and open them, then the pedals continued from there. With a path of candles on both side as well.

I was careful to not get my heels stuck in between a crack in the concrete. The path led me to  a garden and a gazebo, probably the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. Yes including in the movies.

There are white lights (Christmas lights) hanging everywhere, flowers of all kinds are planted all over the place. White roses warped around the gazebo beautifully and candles were placed around the railing, maybe ten inches apart from each.

It's beautiful. Breath taking.

"Hi" Someone from behind me whispers into my ear. Hot breath travels down my neck and gives me chills. Their hand traces down my arm and then locks onto my hand. I know its Marcus, who else would it be? The sound of his voice immediately helps my heart stop beating so rapid. My breathing became normal again. Everything about him was perfect.

"You look beautiful" He says kissing my neck and moving up to my cheek. I feel myself go red and I turn around to face him.

"You don't look too shabby yourself" I say giggling. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. He was in a nice black suit with a gold tie.

"So what's the occasion" I ask biting my lip.

"You'll soon see" He says leaning in to kiss me. I smile and connect our lips. I missed his lips. And it hasn't even been a day. Only a few hours. I smile and I can tell he is also. We pull apart and smile, looking into each others eyes.

I could taste the alcohol when we kissed, he had been drinking. He seemed fidgety, so that meant he was probably drinking because he was nervous.

"Emily" Marcus begins speaking, his hand gently glides against my cheek and his other held my left hand.

"I love you so much" He continues, I smile and say "I love you too".

"Good because"

He kneels down on his left knee, my breath stops and I look down at him shocked. He was not.

"Emily Owell" (idk if I ever game her a last name but yeah let's go with that)

"Y-yes" I say, I probably looked like an idiot. My eyes bulging out of my sockets and my knees shaking like a crazy person.

"Will you marry me?" He asks opening a white box with a beautiful ring in it.

OMG GUYS.

DON'T HATE ME

I HATE MYSELF

I JUST

I DON'T KNOW

I'M NOT GONNA COME UP WITH A BULL SHIT EXCUSE

IT'S JUST SCHOOL AND BAND AND HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS AND SO MUCH WORK LIKE NO ONE LIKES WORK

I'M SORRY

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I'M SORRY I LEFT YALL HANGING

A LOT HAS HAPPENED

I GOT 8TH CHAIR AT MY ALL REGION TRYOUTS YESTERDAY OUT OF 32

PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF *HUGS MYSELF*

GUYS MAYBE I'M NOT FOREVER ALONE AFTER ALL ;)

HINT HINT

OKAY IM SORRY

YOU GUYS ARE STILL MY LLAMACORNS

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

-ASHLEY