2- My YouTube idol?!

Emily's Pov

"ummm hi?" The guy who sat next to me says, well this is random.

"Hi" I said looking up from my phone and turning to face him, I was immediately lost in his wide Hazel eyes, wow. I turned away snapping out of it quickly, feeling myself turn a bit red on the cheeks.

"I'm Marcus" I looked at him again and noticed its one of the few YouTubers I enjoy watching. Yet again I get dazed while looking at his eyes. I feel my face start to burn up and I quickly snap out of it.

"I'm umm, Emily" I can't believe I'm talking to one of the people who has inspired me to become a YouTuber myself.

"Nice to meet you Emily" He said smiling and reaching out his hand for me to shake, I shakily take his hand, oh my god his hands are so soft, wait that's just plain creepy Emily.

"So, where you going?" He asked me adjusting himself in his seat so he was able to face me without haing to twist his neck so much. Maybe I should do the same because my neck is seriously cramping now.

"My friend and I *points to friend Fizzy who is sitting across from them* are going to Bristol" I say as I put my hands on my lap, "and you?" I asked adjusting myself so I was able to face him comfortably as well.

"I meant where in Bristol" He laughed, and then I mentally facepalmed, yes of course I'm going to Bristol because thats were the train is taking us... stupid.

"Heh... were gonna go to the mall and probably go clubbing" I said awkwardly fist pumping after mentioning clubbing, but I accidently hit someones wig off that was sitting next to me on my right. Their wig came falling down and onto their lap. They looked down to see the wig on their lap and they frantically touched their now bald head, eyes wide with fear. They grabbed the wig and put it on frantically, not even aware that they actually put it on backwards, they continued on with their word puzzle like nothing even happened.

Marcus and I tried desperately not to laugh but we failed bursting into a fit of laughter and tears, the man was having none of it as he mumbled 'stupid kids' under his breath causing us to laugh even more.

"Nice going" Marcus said once we were able to contain ourselves.

"So what about you?" I asked after our fit of laughter died down.

"Clubbing, maybe head to the mall, same as you basically" He said and I nodded. I noticed him smirking and trying not to laugh, while looking at something behind me, I cautiously turned around and saw Alfie there hip thrusting and making sexual faces and mouthing 'get some'. I raised an eyebrow at him and when he finally noticed me watching he blushed a tomato red and began to laugh uncontrollably, making everyones attention turn to his direction.

"Well that's a daily basis for me!" Marcus said and I turned back around to face him.

"I know the feeling" I said turning to look at fizzy, who was poking a random dude next to her and turning away when he would look and then make weird faces at him when he turned back around. I laughed to myself and turned back around to Marcus with a smile on my face. Ahhhh you gotta love fiz.

"Wow they should get married" Marcus said and I nodded in agreement.

"And have beautiful magical babies" I added in and did a hand gesture that formed a rainbow, we continued to laugh thinking of how crazy the kids would be, oh lord save us all.

"God I cant" He said finally controlling himself but when we looked back at Alfie, Zoe was filming him on the pole, he does know that isn't meant to be a strip pole right? Oh whatever we've all done it before, yes even me... never play truth or dare on a train, never!

The train came to a stop and we stood up quickly, we were immediately being pushed all over the train as everyone hurried to get out.

"Ow!" I yelled as someone stepped on my toe and I almost fell, I'm not from here okay! Give me a break!

"Not from here?" Marcus asked noticing me struggling to get out. I nodded my head and he quickly grabbed my hand and I swear I felt tingles run threw my whole arm at his touch. I shook the feeling away and followed closely behind Marcus as we quickly got through.

"Thanks" I said as we finally got out of the train.

"No problem" He said and he noticed that we were still holding hands, I let go quickly and blushed looking down so he wouldn't notice.

"I have to go" I said quietly as I saw Fiz looking at me with a small smirk. I ran up to her and heard Marcus yell "Wait!" But I quickly grabbed Fizzys hand and ran away.

I can't like Marcus... I can't...

"What was that?" Fizzy asked raising an eyebrow and I simply rolled my eyes at her and mumbled a 'nothing' as I called for a taxi.

----------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!! PLEASE READ!

Okay so your probably thinking why did she run away?

You will soon find out my little readers (:

Also! I would really appreciate it if you guys could vote and/or fan for me! (:

It lets me know that you guys like what I'm writing and it makes me wanna update more.

Byeeeee

-Ash