33- When in Paris..

Hey guys so do me a favor and read the Authors Note at the end (: Please and thank you! XD

Marcus' Pov

Today was the day. There was no going back. I have only today to do this, and I will not back out. This is probably the most cheesiest thing I have ever done, ever. But I want Emily to know that I am here for her, and that I am not going anywhere. Tomorrow was our flight back home to Brighton, back to the crazy wild life of a YouTuber. Emily had been bloging ever day we were here, staying up late and editing the videos. And posting them early in the morning. I didn't video anything for this trip, I know shocking. But I did take many pictures, mainly of Emily and I since I have been to Paris before and already have many pictures from here.

I slipped on my sweater and looked at Emily, typing away on her phone. Giggles escaping from her mouth every now and then. Her smile always made me smile. She just always had a way to brighten my day.

"Let's go love" I said grabbing her hands and pulling her out of the chair she was sat on. Very easily as well, since she was very light. Since I was lefting her out of her chair towards me she kinda stummbled foward and crashed into my body. I held her by the waist so she could catch her balance. She blushed and looked down, so I kissed the top of her head and grabbed her hand.

"Will you tell me where we are goinggggg" She asked once again as we walked out the door, down to the mainlobby and then out the door into the chill weather of Paris.

"Marcus! Where are we going!!" She begged, trying to stop me from walking by stopping, but like I said she was very light. So it didn't work out very well like she may have planned in her head.

I turned around and pulled her body to mines, her eyes starring back up at mine. "That is for me to know" I started to say, planting a kiss on her forhead and then continuing "And for you to see" I moved my lips down to hers, but she moved back quickly. A smirk on her lips.

"You can't kiss me until we get there" She said skipping in front of me, her hands leaving mine. I pouted but then smirked as I said "Wrong way" She stopped in tracks and turned back around walking back to me. "Lead the way then" She said grabbing onto my hand again and waiting for me to start walking.

"Wait but this was the way I was going!" She said pulling back her hand again and glaring at me, I laughed at her as she just sighed and let her crossed arms fall to her sides. "I know but I wanted to hold your hand" I said winking and pulling her back into me like I had done before.

"I like having you next to me in my arms" I said softly into her ears, my lips brushing against her cold skin. Her mouth was slightly opened as she looked up at me, I started to lean in, and as soon as she was also I turned back around and started walking. Her hand now in mine again so I was dragging her while she was still stunned.

"What was that for!" She said coming back down to Earth and catching up to me so I wasn't pulling at her arm. I chuckled and said "You are the one who said no kissing until we get there" I quoted as she just glarred at me playfully again and slapped my arm.

"Then lets get there" She said while winking at me and pulling at my arm so we could walk faster. I blushed at her comment and began to walk faster, having the urge to kiss her with each step we took.

A few minutes later we were stood in front of the oh so famous Paris bridge, yes that one. The locks of love bridge. (A/N people call it different things so that's what I say haha) Yes yes I know! CHEEKYYYYY.

"Marcus, what are we doing?" She asked as we suddenly came to a stop, I gestured towards the bridge of many locks. She turned so she was now facing the bridge, her eyes becoming wide and her cheeks tinting with pink and red.

"But... I mean.. why... I... don't know what to say" She stuttered out as I dragged her towards the center of the bridge, my hand dangling in my sweater pocket.

"Emily... Do you love me?" I asked randomly, my teeth clenching onto the inside of my cheek. Her head snapped up from the locks on the bridge to my hopefull pleading eyes.

"w-what?" She asked as her eyes grew even more wide than before

"Do you love me?" I asked again, my teeth now moved from my cheek to my lip.

to be continued...

AUTHORS NOTE

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNN!

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES

GOD THIS STORY IS WAY MORE CHEESY THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS STILL LIKE IT THOUGH

CAUSE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT THEN I AM SATISFIED WITH MY WORK

IF YOU DON'T LIKE...

WHALE..

NO WORDS...

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOOHOOOO

AND IF MY BOREDOM KEEPS UP THEN I JUST MIGHT TYPE ANOTHER ONE!

HAHA YEA NO IM ALL TYPED OUT TODAY

PLUS I FEEL SICK :(

OKAY SO I HAVE A QUESTION MY LLAMACORNSSS

SHOULD I START POSTING FOR THE ZALFIE FANFIC NOW

ORRRRRRR

WAIT TILL THIS STORY IS OVER?

P.S IF I WAITED TILL THIS ONE IS OVER THAN I WILL HAVE FASTER UPDATES

BUTTTTT

IT'S UP TO YOU

IF YOU WANT ME TO START IT THEN I WILL TRY TO DO 2-3 UPDATES A WEEK

AND FOR THIS ONE IM GONNA TRY TO DO AT LEAST 4-5 UPDATES A WEEK NOW

MEANING I HAVE WHAT IS IT 1 OR 2 MORE UPDATES TO DO FOR THIS WEEK?

THE REASON BEING I HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT SIT HERE ALL DAY FOR MY SUMMER

#livingthelifeiknow

SO YEA COMMENT BELOWWWWW

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-A