36- Dont go making babies! What?...

YO YO YO WHATS UP MY MOTHER FUCKING LLAMACORNS

HEHE SORRY

ANYWAYS

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

SO DONT KILL ME

READ THE AUTHORS NOT

OKAY ENJOY!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fizzys Pov

I hopped on the plain with my boyfriend following quickly behind. We were fling to go visit Emily in Brighton. We planned it out last week. I cant wait to see my best friend! Even though she moved away we are still sisters no matter what. I don't think I would ever be able to replace her. I was excited to meet everyone. I've only met Marcus and Alfie, so it will be exciting to meet all the YouTubers. I think it will be a bit awkward at first to see Alfie. Since he 'liked' me aand all. But we barely knew each other. I'm sure he is over it. Or at least I hope he is!

"Fizzy!" My best friend yelled running in my direction. Bumping into people left and right. But she just kept on going either way. I screamed and dropped my bags, making Ben stay with them as I ran towards my best friend with open arms.

"I miss you so much!" We said at the same time as we embraced each other in a big bear hug. We let go after a few minutes. Yes minutes! "I'm so glad you came!" Emily shouted taking one of my bags, leaving me with only one to carry.

"Of course I came!!" I said walking with her out the airport. The breeze hit me quickly and I shivered. "Ugh I forgot how cold it was here!" I said following Emily across the street. A car politely waited for us to cross. Cheers mate! Hehe like my British? No. Okay...

We walked up to a black car, (scrue it name a car you like, call it a fucking toyota idgaf XD) we couldn't see in it since the windows were tinted. Emily tapped on the window and the person who was in the drivers seat popped the hood. Ben and I threw our lougages in, well not threw. That would be rude. You know what I meant!

Ben and I slipped into the back seats, while Emily slipped into the passengers seat.

"Marcus!" I yelled happily trying to hug him to the best of my ability while being in a car. he chuckled and tried to hug me as well. He turned around to see Ben, they did a man shake thing and then Marcus started driving us to his 'flat'. Haha flat...

I walked in dropping my lougages by the door, Ben doing the same as me. Emily and Marcus asked Ben a lot of questions during the car ride. Which is understandable. Today Emily was going to take me to Jack Wills. I didn't get to go when we were here and apparently I NEED to go ASAP. Which is cool since I love there hoddies. I only own the purple one with Jack Wills on it in white lettering. Yes the one Harry Styles bought. Sue me! But I bought it online. I did the money exchange thing for pounds at the airport so I am going to buy a hoodie or two from there. And maybe a few more things from TopShop.

Emilys Pov

Aghhhh! My best friend is here! Finally! Time to get this partayyyy started! I did a mental happy dance that consisted of a lot of jazz hands. Don't even know myself...

"Fizzy! Okay let me show you to your room!" I said clapping my hands and taking her spare hand in mine and dragging her up the stairs to the guest bedroom. As we walked I continued on talking.

"Okay once your settled we are going to go to Nandos for lunch and meet up with Alfie and Zoe! Oh my gosh your going to love Zoe! She's so funny and sweet! Then we are going to go shopping and like I said I'm taking your ass to Jack Wills! Its heaven!" I continued to ramble even when we were in the room already. I stopped and took a deep breath, not realizing how excited I was getting. Fizzy and Ben both laughed at me as I catched my breath. I rolled my eyes at them and made my way to the door. I stopped once I was out in the hallway, I turned around my hand ready to close the door. I smirked and said.