21- Scary Movie 5 & Nandos

Emilys Pov

I guess you could say I like living in Brighton, it definitely isn't like living in Dallas though. I talked to fizzy recently and every time I talk to her the more I miss her. She's taking care of Flicka for me, but I know she has her own gourde to take care of so I'm thinking of giving her away. Maybe to a relative, someone I know who will take good care of her.

Today (...... lets say its a Monday......) Marcus and I are going to watch Scary Movie 5 which I have been dying to see! Ever since I saw the first commercial for it I have been anxiously waiting for the premier! We got a few extra hours of sleep today since we are going to the midnight premier. We bought the tickets on line Saturday night.

Its only 9:30 P.M right now and I am getting ready to go, Alfie and Caspar are already there saving our spots in line. I'm usually not the one to cut cause I feel bad but tonight I don't give a shit! Marcus and I are going to pick up Zoella on our way over there.

I quickly slipped on white skinny jeans and pulled on a red t shirt that said 'I like my men like I like my YouTube' in the front, and pictures of male YouTubers on the back. Which consisted of Marcus, Alfie, Caspar, Sam, Jack, Finn, Tyler, Kingsley, and Dan. And yes I know Typed and Kingsley are gay but whateverrrrrr.

(This actually is a shirt and I want it so bad but I don't know where to get it from cause I found out about it through a friend who saw it on tumblr so yea) (I should just make it myself haha)

I had my hair up in a pony tail and I had red VANS on. I only put on Mascara Eye liner and Lipgloss on, I mean its not like anyone can see my face in the dark.

*

After the movie was over we decided to go to Nandos. As we all sat and ate our food we laughed and talked about the movie. I felt my phone vibrate against my bum and Kinda stood up to grab it. I unlocked it swiftly and read the message from Fizzy.

Fizzy- Hey girly I miss ya :c I hope to see ya soon!

Me- Fizzy stop making me miss you even more :c I'm seriously ready to get on a plane and go back home cause I miss you so much :c

Fizzy- No don't you dare! :c

Me- Blehhh but who's gonna take care of me when I'm going through labor?!

Fizzy- Marcus?

Me- O.o Hell no. He's a guy, he will probably be in shock XD

Fizzy- That would be so sad but so Funny XD are you guys gonna video it? :D

Me- Fizzy I still need like eight months slow down! And yes because every girl wants to video there most painful memory ever!

Fizzy- Hey it may be a painful memory but its a heart warming one!

Me- Sassy

Fizzy- Raw *awkward Kitty scratch*

"Hey I will not go in shock!" Marcus said looking down at my phone that I quickly locked.

"Don't look at my messages" I said playfully shoving him.

"Raw" He said doing a awkward, wait a minute........

I glared at him playfully and he stuck his tongue at me an amused smile forming at his lips as his eyes sparkled like a kids.

I bit my lip and smiled also, I quickly turned away as I finished up the food on my plate. I placed my fork in the center of my plate along with my napkin signaling that I was done.

I was last to finish eating since I was texting for a while.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to text at the table" Alfie said pointing a finger at me and making a 'tsk' noise. I giggled and replied wih.

"I'm from America remember" I stuck my tongue out and skipped out of Nandos, I soon stopped though because my stomach began to churn disapprovingly

Authors Noteeeeee

I am having such a writers block! Aghhhhhhhh okay I promise it will hopefully get better!

In the meantime....

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Comment who you ship.

Mily or Nily?

bum bum bum!!!!

-Ashley x