12- Spin the bottle

Emily's POV

We were all stood in a circle. There was an empty bottle of beer in the middle of us that Marcus had gladly chugged down. Alfie reached out for the bottle slowly, eyeing all of us as he did so. His hands finally touched the bottle, he spun it and stood back, watching the bottle spin continuously.

Please don't lad on me.

"Marcus" Alfie evilly smiled at Marcus when it landed on him.

Thank God.

"Truth or Dare" He asked

"Dare" Marcus said bravely

Bet you thought we were kissing whoever it landed on. Well no, there's not enough of us for that. 

"I dare you to kiss Emily. Again"

Well shit.

"Wait, again??" Fizzy said with wide eyes. My cheeks turned red, I hadn't told her about us kissing yet.

"Umm.." I could hear the nervousness in Marcus' voice as he spoke.

"Well go on!" Alfie said. I slowly looked at Marcus who was sat to my left.

"Are you comfortable... with it?" Marcus asked, but I don't even know anymore.

"A dares a dare" I said shrugging, I saw Marcus smile as he began to move closer to me and then started to lean in slowly.

Our lips meet in no time, they craved to be together once again. The kiss was slow and sweet.

"My turn" Marcus said as he slowly pulled away from our kiss. I instantly wanted his lips to be back on mine. 

---

-------------------------------

Authors Note!!

Short chapter I know sorry :c

OKAY GUYS VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!

Byeeeeeeeee! (:

-Ash