44- Louise wants to get her twerk on, what?

Emilys Pov

We went down to this cute little restaurant, we sat on the second floor balcony. Zoe and Louise seemed fidgety, sort of nervous. I awkwardly sipped on my glass of lemonade as I pondered on why they were so jumpy.

"So why did we get our hair done anyways?" I asked just as our food had gotten here. I only got a chicken salad, not feeling too hungry.

"Oh we are gonna go.... uhm... dancing.... tonight?" Zoe said really unsure. I raised an eyebrow at her and Louise seemed to be mentally slapping Zoe.

"Uh yeah sure, why not" I said taking a bite of the chicken. I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket, I grabbed it, opening the text that was from Marcus.

From- Marcy Butt Butt

Hey love won't be going home till late, but have fun with the girls (: Love you xx

To- Marcy Butt Butt

Oh okay... love you too xx

"Was that Marcus?" Zoe asks smirking at me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask

"I can just tell, you smiled really big so I assumed" She said and I felt my cheeks go a little red.

"You guys are too cute!" Louise said making me go a bit more red.

"Moving on! What time are we going out?" I ask poking at a piece of my chicken.

"Around eight"

"Cool"

We finish eating and they drop me off at my flat, telling me to be ready by eight.

It was six so I decided to start getting ready.

I started by shaving my legs and under arms.

Once I was as smooth as a babies butt I washed my face and took off my makeup I had on before.

I made sure not to get my hair wet, or else the perfect waves would get ruined.

I looked at the time 7:09, still enough time. I changed into my dress, a strapless black dress that had a gold belt around the waist, with a gold bow on the left side of it. it fit tight, slightly short. But not provocative.

I wore gold high heels with them, the heel was four inches long.

I put on a bit of foundation. I put gold eyeshadow on, double layer of jet black masala making my already long lashes look longer.

Light amount of bronzer and a dash of pink blush. I used dark sort of rusted lip stick and finally ended it with spraying perfume.

I grabbed a gold clutch bag and put my phone, credit card, ID, money, and lipstick in it.

I checked myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection.

I heard a horn honk from outside my door and I quickly made my way down stairs, which was difficult with heels.

"Ready to party!" Zoe shouted dancing in her seat.

"Hells Yeah!" I answered fist pumping.

"Let's go get our twerk on" Louise said joining in on the random dancing. We started laughing and then Louise pulled out from my driveway and to the club.

GUYS

I HAVE A PROPER AUTHORS NOTE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO JUST READ THE NEXT ONE AND THE AUTHORS NOTE AND OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY

-ASHLEY