8- Going to Dallas?

Emily's POV

"Fuck. My. Life." I said as I banged my head against the wall of the elevator with each word. It has been twenty minutes now.

I took my phone out and tapped on my twitter app. Opening a box to make a new tweet.

@EmilyyyTv- Help Me! I'm stuck in an elevator with Fizzy and I'm hungry! :c #Fuckery

'were sorry were unable to tweet this at the moment, saved to draft'

well fuck...

I placed my phone down laying my head against the wall again.

************

Marcus' POV

"Alfieee! I don't wanna leave!" Alfie pouted

"Too bad now come on"

We walked down the hallway and made our ways to the elevator.

"Someone! Get me the fuck out of here! I need food!!" I heard a girl shout from inside of the elevator. Wait that voice sounded pretty damn familiar... 

"Emily?!" I asked/yelled pressing my ear against the cold metal elevator door waiting for an answer.

"Marcus?!" Her and who I assume is Fizzy shouted back.

"Yea! What are you doing!"

"Oh ya know just having a cup of tea, what do you think I'm doing! Were stuck!" Rude but fair enough.

"I'll go get help!" I replied and quickly rushed down the stairs to the lobby.

****

"Okay Emily they're gonna get you out soon!" I yelled as the mechanics began to... mechanic...

"I just wanna go home" She said huffing in frustration.

"Where you headed?" I asked trying to make conversation with her.

"Dallas" She answered.

"Explains the little country accent" I said laughing and she just replied with a simple 'yup'. She doesn't seem too happy right now.

********

"Oh thank God!" Emily shouted running out of the elevator, with Fizzy right behind her.

"You're welcome!" I said sarcastically to her as she began running around the hallway, strange girl.

"Thank you!" She yelled tackling me in a hug, I was taken aback but I quickly locked my arms around her small waist. She let go a few seconds later with a blush on her cheeks. I had to snap myself out of staring at her and think about my girlfriend.

"Okay well we have to get to the air port.." Emily said, the blush no longer visible. She grabbed her luggage and began to wheel it down the hall way towards the stairs.

"Us too" I said pointing at Alfie and I.

"Cool lets go together" Fizzy said ushering us to get going, she really wanted to get home.

"Wait! You guys can use the elevator now, it's safe!" The mechanic said.

"Fuck that I am going down the stairs" Emily said walking away with her luggage. We all laughed and followed her down the stairs.

********

"So you're  going back to Dallas?" I asked Emily as we walked into the air port.

"Yea" She said shaky.

"I've always wanted to go there, can we go with?" I asked hopeful, I really wanted to get to know her better for some reason. That and I didn't want to go home and see Bella. It's pretty sudden, to just be like 'hey how about I go to Dallas with you!' but I want to get to know this girl better.

"Ummmmm I-I" She began to stutter again in nervousness, she's cute when she gets nervous, she does everything so cute. 

"Yes you guys can" Fizzy said rolling her eyes playfully at her stuttering friend.

I smiled and noticed Alfie's confused facial expression.

Guess we are going to Dallas?

---------------------------

Authors Note!

Vote, Fan, Etc (:

Byeeeeeee!

-Ashe