Memories to Forget

Memories to Forget

I had learned quickly that surrendering my naked body to the expert tongue of my wife was always the way to her heart….it afforded me the luxury of freedom.

Right now I was off to meet with my sister and hopefully tame the devil that was sitting in her head….I wasn’t sure how to do this but I had to try….we were sisters after all.

At last I reached her house and the door was wide open….I crept inside and then raised my eyes in complete shock.

The furniture was everywhere.

Had Rebecca been burgled?

I ran around looking for her….I could hear crying coming from upstairs.

Opening the door to her room I saw her.

“Rebecca…..oh god what the hell has happened?”

She looked at me and I saw the maniac in her.

“The pain in my head……you have deceived me….taken some of the power to try and cage me”

I had no idea what she was talking about.

“Rebecca…..I gave you all that was in my head…..my gift to you….I know from the experience of what you suffered before that its gonna take time to readjust”

She looked up at me….her expression had not changed.

“Leah…..I don’t have all the power…..I tried to do a simple task of telekinesis….it failed….I thought about why this was and then I found the answer…..I am not fully complete”

I couldn’t understand what she was saying.

“Listen to me Rebecca…..I was witness to the transfer….it was a success”

“No Leah…..you are lying to me…..and I am going to have to punish you for those lies”

I suddenly thought back to when we were kids….how Rebecca used to lock me under the stairs when she didn’t get her own way.

“Be reasonable sis…..your mind is playing tricks”

She advanced on me…..I stood my ground.

“I want what you have stolen from me”

She took hold of my head in her hands and began to apply pressure to my temples.

“What the fuck are you doing…..that hurts”

“That’s only the start”

I was oblivious to the ranting that she was saying….I failed to notice that she had picked up a chair….the last memory I had was blocked from my mind as the chair came crashing down rendering me unconscious.