Final Preparations

“Get up sleepy head”

I looked across at the girl who had become my partner…..in all things….and right now nestled between my thighs in bed.

“Just a few more minutes”

Her fingers grazed against the sensitive skin of my vagina…..she probed and prodded…..expecting me to arch my back…..open my legs…..concede defeat.

“No Iris…..we have to get ready”

She was not listening…..I could not blame her…..her naked body was a temple to be adored….maybe just a few more minutes.

No…..I had to be vigilant.

“Iris…..If we are late then I am sorry to say this”

Her head moved to look at me.

“Say what?”

“The surgery partnership…..if we are not on time then it will fail….you will have to apply through funding to get in”

I watched as the cogs in her head began to move….she was really trying to find a way out.

I had won the argument.

“Ok…..you win”

“Good”

She looked her fingers inside of me…..my legs instantly opened and my back began to arch in response….her tongue penetrated my lips and she quickly swallowed the thick residue that built up.

“She let me win the argument…..who was I to let her fail me again”.

*

We showered……atypically it was less actual washing and more sexual…..my body shook from the intense beating of her tongue between my thighs…..but we did manage to cover our bodies in a fruity scent.

Dressing was less interesting and in no way raunchy….breakfast was a usual chore which I hated less and less…..feeding from her endless supply was what I lived for.

In the car she was as good as gold….I was getting that itch and I always knew that she would scratch it…..we still had a good twenty five minutes to get there.

I parked the car.

We both got out.

I fucked her on the bonnet in broad daylight.

Not a single soul saw us.

*

We arrived with moments to spare.

“No dawdling Iris……this is an important meeting”

Out of the car and into the building….Iris walked slap bang into the back of a girl who was standing at the reception desk.

The girl turned…..she was beautiful.

“Can we help you……the surgery is not due to open for an hour”

“Its ok….I understand you were expecting me”

I looked at Iris and her expression changed.

“Rebecca Kompanie?”

“That’s correct…..you must be Iris”

Iris shook her hand…..she was shaking and with good reason….this girl was hot….Iris could see it…..and I was wet too.

“And you must be Laura”

I smiled nervously…..I hoped that she didn’t have an acute sense of smell because my pheromones were on overload.

“Yes……it’s a real pleasure to meet you”

With the formalities out of the way I led Rebecca to my office…..the three of us each took a chair.

“Now I guess the two of you are anxious to see the back of me…..It came as quite a shock to me…..to discover that Ana had left me the Surgery and that I would be responsible for the auditing and financial accounting…..Im happy to be like a silent partner and do the sums from the comfort of my own office”

That was news to me…..I didn’t know that Rebecca would be staying on the premises.

“I cant understand your trepidation but its unfounded….I need to go through the database……set up Income and Expenditure accounts and associated financial forms…..Ana told me that my mother was hopeless at keeping on top of these things…..so it is a necessity….as I mentioned…..I will be so quiet as to be invisible”

I turned to Iris…..she was squirming in her seat….this silken naiad was having that effect and I couldn’t doubt her for a second.

We each signed a piece of paper which displayed contract details….the usual monetary gobbledigook…..it was all over.

Iris left the room first and I was about to follow when Rebecca turned to me.

“In answer to your question…..you have a very very pleasant fragrance”

“Im sorry…..did I say that out aloud?”

She giggled.

“Yes you did…..but don’t be offended….Im actually flattered…..but I have a girlfriend”

I was really going to enjoy working with Miss Rebecca Kompanie.