True Colours

True Colours

I walked back to the house with Leah.

“Rebecca…..I need to speak with my wife and then I will come and see you”

She turned around and kissed me…..now I was very curious.

“Come on Leah…..whats on your mind?”

She paused….a coy expression on her face.

“I heard Rebecca…..she knows about not having all the power”

“How do you know that?”

“I heard her”

“How?”

“I don’t know….maybe I have a residual trace”

“What you going to do?”

“Stay with her and train her to use it for good effect”

I couldn’t believe this.

“Leah….I told you that this would happen…..now she  is aware then anything could happen”

“Im sorry Holly but I have to go to her…..show her that its controllable”

“Im sorry too Leah but your not leaving…..get yourself upstairs and take your clothes off….its time for a punishment”

She looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

“Hmmm I like the sound of that”

I watched as she started to climb the stairs,….an item of clothing being removed…..by the time she reaches the top I stared at her amazing ass.

I quickly followed and shed all my clothes.

She was sat on the bed….I stared with typical lust at her naked body…..her nipples hard, her legs arched and displaying her evident wetness, her eyes closed with a no doubt sweet finger in between her lips….I salivated.

The tigress approached her prey…..not a sound was heard….she moaned in appreciation as I bared my teeth.

“Take me”

I opened up her cunt to my widened eyes.

“Your wet Leah”

She moaned in response as my tongue swiped across her clit….she tasted amazing…..as usual.

The roleplay continued…..she writhed on the bed as I ate her….drank her gift….bit into her nipples.

Exhaustion was close…..the scent of her filled my nostrils.

I was in control and feeling better.

“Go to her Leah”

She looked at me and smiled….I watched as the glorious naked figure of my wife had come undone and tamed my wild beating heart….she dressed and in a flash was gone.

I pondered my next move….there was only one course of action.

I let a solitary tear escape from within its duct.