Emergence

After my conversation with Dawn....I suggested that she go and try to cheer up Rebecca.....to be honest I wanted to be on my own....I wanted the opportunity to explore my ability.

It had started to come to life after I watched Clare die.....it was onloy afterwards that I realised that her death was my own fault....I had so much anger which was being suppressed but when she turned to me and reached out a hand in forgiveness....well I couldn't let her get away with it all.....I saw her pain and twisted it...I didn't mean it to cause her any agony....I wanted her to see the anguish that the rejection had caused me.....I wanted her to suffer....but I didn't want her to die.

Once I realised that she had died.....I had to cover my tracks.....Rebecca no longer had the power and would be none the wiser.....I had been experiencing strange dreams which showed me images I never expected to see......I saw Rebecca during the most fearsome period when her telepathy was active and how she planned to destroy both Holly and I......I read her mind and saw what happened after prison and how she was used by Kelly to kill me....Holly had been subjected to her telepathic ability....I knew it all and yet I said nothing.

*

I tried to sleep but in my mind I saw Rebecca and Dawn making love....I should have been happy but instead it caused me to be angry and I instilled a command into my sisters brain.....she wanted to be punished.

I was scared.......this power was getting beyond my control and even though I had managed to limit this ability.....there were times that I really did want to die.....I couldn't be like Rebecca.....I didn't want to go to prison and be exploited.....I loved Holly and we wanted to grow old together.