Body Beautiful

I arrived home .

My god…..had a bomb hit the place?

No.

I remembered how I had left everything looking the way it did….I answered the call from Rebecca….dumped…..no time to fix it up.

This was my fatal weakness…..I cared too much for others….I could imagine Saint Peter saying at the Pearly Gates.

“Hello Dawn…..we have been waiting for you”

And seeing how untidy that Heaven was…..I was there to do the bidding of everyone.

Well not me….I had a life….so what If I cared a little about others….I could put a bit aside for myself.

*

Half an hour later and the house looked exactly the same….I had moved books around but made no progress…..I needed a purpose.

Then it hit me.

I walked back upstairs and removed all my clothes…..I looked in the mirror….admittedly it was a little bit grimy.

I admired my figure.

The graceful neck.

Full breasts.

The body of a woman.

Strong legs.

I walked downstairs…..dressed in an apron….clutching a can of pledge…..paper towels…..bucket of water….duraglit…

I remembered a time…..long ago

I cleaned the house from top to bottom…..it shone and gleamed….it was free of an obstacles.

Just as I was…..free, naked, happy.

Two hours passed and I was beat…..I had done everything….

Time for some me time.

I picked up a newspaper that had been lying at the door….there was a good lesbian film on the porn channel right now.

I walked over to the closet and found a dildo…..purple pete was his name…..a bottle of lube….I found the remote to put the television on.

Nothing.

Batteries?

No…..they were fine…..and then I remembered I had been cut off for not paying the bill.

“Oh well…..looks like we do this the old fashioned way”.

I opened my phone and looked at the photo of those two girls.

The bottle opened….lubed up pete……I opened my legs….I was wet already.

A quick thrust.

“Hmmm…..Ive missed this”

I was quickly on the point of orgasm….I thought of Rebecca

“Babe…..you don’t know what your missing”