Breakfast is in the kitchen and I'm in the pool.
See you.

X.

It is pool day and I like it. I showered and dressed in a maroon bikini and wore a shrug over it. I ate my breakfast, which was complete bliss since I could eat peacefully without forcing Emma each bite. Don't get me wrong, I love being mother but sometimes it is just so overwhelming and all you want is a time out.

I made my way to the pool and found Xavier already inside it. His entire body was on display and my mouth went dry just looking at him. The water droplets were flowing from every muscle as he swam and it was incredibly sexy. I felt as if everything around me was happening in slow motion and I'm freezed to watch every bit of it. It was literally slow torture.

I always knew he had an attractive face and a nice body but looking at every inch of his body made me think that nice is not a word to justify his glorious body. He was dripping of sex and I felt like my entire body was on fire. Although we have been dating for over a month, Xavier and I still haven't had sex. I don't know the exact reason why but I just don't feel that intimate connection yet and I want to wait till I'm entirely sure about our relationship. I don't want to make the same mistakes I made in the past. I want to be careful this time but watching him swim in this state is making me question my own intentions.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" Xavier said with his smug smirk breaking me from my very inappropriate thoughts.

I snorted "Don't flatter yourself"

He laughed and made my way to the edge of the pool. I put my feet in the pool and let it relax. I'm not much of a swimmer but I love beaches and pool. Something about water calms my nerves.

"You're not going to join me?"

I shook my head "I'm not a very good swimmer so I'll just hang out by the edge"

"You can come, I'll not let you drown"

"I know but still I'm not trusting my swimming capabilities. I'm not very confident about them."

He nodded and swam his way. It was like a treat watching him swim. He was indeed a great swimmer and he had no problem on flaunting that. If this is his way of pick up lines, I'm super impressed.

He swam towards me and I smiled softly at him bending down to kiss him which lasted only a second because he held my foot and dragged me inside the water. It was slipt second and I thought I was literally gonna die drowning in the pool. I couldn't think straight until a strong pair of arms held me close and help me steady myself.

I looked at Xavier and smacked him on his chest "Idiot. I could've died"

He rolled his eyes "Don't be overdramatic"

"Still. You are an idiot"

He looked at me and then his eyes fell onto my lips. He smirked and me and then bend down to lock his lips with mine. Even though I was still a little fazed by the pulling me inside I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the way Xavier was apologizing.

His lips moved like they were meant to make mine happy. His hands found their way on my hips burning my skin with current with his soft touch. He bit my lower lip seeking for permission to get inside. I opened my mouth and he kissed me with even more passion this time. Every nerve in my body was on fire and screaming his name. It was unbelievable how much effect this man had on me that I couldn't control myself in his presence.

His kisses trail to jaw to my neck and his hands explore my bare back. I was on some planet where everything else has disappeared and it's just Xavier and his hot mouth giving me the best of life.