Elijah-#1

A shrill scream pierced the valley. A scream of terror, and pain. The girl pulled at her hair. Trying to make the people stop. They were poking and prodding her. The trees around her stood stoic and calm. Unaware of the torture below. The girl ran, blindly, without question. The people were chasing her. Her blood flew off in different direction, her screams echoing in the empty forest.

The scream reaches his ears. Not once, but twice. The echo fell like a ghost, haunting but silent. He followed the sound, almost afraid of what he would find. Not much scared him. She ran blindly. Afraid of nothing. She tripped. Laying on the leaf strew floor, she cried in grief. Pain. Hopelessness.
"Make it stop." She muttered over and over. Cradling her head, she tried to stop it. The people were hurting her. The were poking her with strange items and it hurt. She was covered in bruises and scars. Blood matted in different areas. Signs of struggle.

He reached out and grabbed her gently. She shrunk back in terror. Mumbling and cry, she tried to roll away. She stood, but the tall man was there. He caught her as she fell back from lack of strength and balance. She fought and twisted and squirmed and screeched. Anything to be free of the chains that bound her to the ground.  He whispered softly to her.
"It's okay. I'm here to help." She shook her head.
"Make them go away." She cried out.
Still holding the relentless girl by the waist, he trudged off. Constantly telling her she was safe. They won't hurt her. But they were still there. They were after her, and they wouldn't stop until the got their prize. He reached a large manor, almost a mansion. He gently carried her inside. She seemed to calm, only a little. She had stopped screaming, but continued crying and mumbling incoherent sentences.he set her on a sofa, with a pillow to replace him in her vice like grip. He came back with a warm cloth, and cleaned her up. Each stroke was gentle, the warmth and the motion causing her to relax. Before she could fall asleep, she took his hands down fell into a coma like sleep. Deciding it would be best if he not move, he adjusted the girl oh so slightly, and fell asleep, comforting her.

Okay, so that's it. So, I should probably explain myself. The girl is having hallucinations of people torturing her and the guy is Elijah, and he helps her calm down. It is really short, really confusing and I'm sorry I suck at writing, so here is another dedication to you! bucky_justwantsplums