seis.

Sophia could barely sleep that night. Neither of them could get any sleep because all they could think about were the cold eyes of Azrael Lumin awakening from the dead. All they could think about was the fact that Azreal Lumin's dead and lifeless body was now six feet under in their Aunts backward.

Sophia tried not to replay the events of that night but she couldn't help it. She absolutely didn't want to get caught. She didn't want a single soul to find out about what she and her sister did that night. Not only would her children be ripped from her arms, but everyone in town would know what they did, and that would give them a bigger reason to hate them.

She kept telling herself that Azrael needed to die. He was going to kill Jilly or do something far worse, so she had to give him the belladonna. When he woke or rather arose from the dead, she had to hit him over the head because he was hurting his sister. But would that work in court, she thought.

'He died the first time so we had to bring him back with magic, but then he came back as something dark so I had to kill him again'

No one would buy that. Then she thought about Azrael and his family. He didn't look like the kind of guy that went home for Christmas and called his mom to check in on her. But what if he was? What if Azrael Lumin had siblings, a mom, a dad, and sure everyone has parents but actually someone to go home to.

She couldn't think about it. She couldn't think of Azrael Lumin's family because the only thing she was trying to do was protect her own. She would always protect Jilly.

The following morning, after they were able to shower off the mud sweat and blood, the sound of their Aunts car pulling up to the house gave Jilly a weird sense of joy. She missed her Aunts, the women that raised her and gave her chocolate for breakfast with a neglected bedtime.

She could hear the sound of her two nieces giggling which made her even more excited. She hadn't seen them in years, and they were so small the last time. Jilly looked out of the window and saw as her Aunts and nieces stepped out of the car, and the two girls ran up to the house.

"What if they don't like me?" She asked her sister, who didn't have time to reply because they two girls ran into the house and embraced their mother in a tight hug.

"Mom!" The giggled.

"We danced naked!" Exclaimed Emma.

"Under the full moon!" Kendall said just as excited.

"It was so fun!" The continued to ramble on, and Sophia wanted to scold the Aunts until both girl looked beside them and saw their Aunt Jilly and she forgot all about it once she saw how their faces lit up in joy.

"Oh my god!" Kendall screamed in delight and Emma along with her.

"Aunt Jilly!" They squealed, jumping into her arms.

"You guys! You guys are so big!" She exclaimed putting her hands over her mouth and looking at the two girls, who used to be so small compared to now. "I can't believe this- oh." She stood up and was faced with her two Aunts who smiled warmly at their niece and opened their arms up to her.

"I missed you guys so much." She mumbled into their hair. Aunt Elena took a step back and pushed Jilly's red hair behind her ear examining the bruise left there by Ashton.

"Well dear, a little mug wart will fix that right up." She laughed running a delicate finger along Jillian's skin.

"Don't you worry sweetie, whoever he was he'll get what he deserves." This coming from Aunt Rosie. Both Jillian and Sophia looked at each other, as Elena pulled Emma and Kendall into the greenhouse.