💙Authors note/character chart💙

So I have a new book and hopefully I'll finish this one amiright? I hope you all like it but that's up you I guess. Anyway I was inspired to write this book because of my mom/Florida and because I have mermaids on my mind. Also don't be put off by the prologue I am fully aware how snarky it is but that's for a reason so just read it. Also I'm very mad that Wattpad authors are penalized by other users for writing women who are sexualizing men in the same way men are sexualizing women so expect that. Also I have only used Greek mythology as a very loose base it's not meant to be 100% spot on this is how it went down and I hope y'all are aware that Greek mythology has all the incest ever I need you to know that I DO NOT CONDONE INCEST. point blank nada.  the main character will have to deal with a lot of incest within her family and no she is not comfortable with it.

V IMPORTANT:
The main character has depression. As well as ADD her actions will show this more than her words. She has her ups and downs and some things trigger it. I wanted to show that people who are depressed may be happy and joyful in the day to day but can still feel depressed over time her highs and lows will be obvious in how she sees things and also in how she thinks.

Okay now for the characters.

Zeus - king of the gods. Domain ruler of Heaven Pearls uncle. Husband to Hera.

Hera - queen of the gods. Pearls aunt. Wife to Zeus.

Poseidon - king of Atlantis. Domain ruler of the Sea and water. Pearls Father.  Bachelor.

Triton-  ruler of the Atlantic providence. Brother to Pearl. Bachelor

Sinnge- Pearls Soul Sharer. Shapeshifting sea monster. Daughter of Ceto and sister to Medusa

Hades - king of the dead. Domain ruler of the underworld. Pearls uncle. Husband to Persephone.

Persephone -  queen of the dead. Pearls aunt/friend. Wife to Hades.