THIRTY FIVE

Maine

"Thank you babe.  Thank you for everything."  RJ nuzzled my neck.  He is standing behind me  while I am putting some moisturizer on my face.

"Don't thank me yet babe,  this is only day one."  I tell him.  "Are you happy?"

"I am very happy." 

"Do you think they're comfortable?"  I asked, turning to face him. I put more moisturizer on my fingertips and started massaging his face. He loves it when I does that.

"Babe,  they are comfortable.  Don't worry okay?  My family is not picky.  Sus! They can even sleep on the floor."   He replied through my massages. His eyes are closed while his hands are clasped on the small of my back.

"I just want them to like me."

"Babe,  they don't only like you,  my family adores you."

"You think?"

"I don't think, I know."  He replied.  "Let's go to bed?"

RJ reached for my hand and lead me out of the bathroom to the bedroom. 

He stopped at the foot of the bed and turned me so I am facing him.  Removing the clip  that is holding my messy bun,  he let my hair fall.  It cascaded on my front, covering my silk covered breasts. 

"Did I tell you that I love the feel of silk on you?"  He said in a raspy voice.  He lifted his fingers on my cheek caressing it.

"Yes,  several times."  I replied, whispering.

"It feels so good on you.  I love touching your body under this silk robe, but I love it more when there's nothing covering it."  He slowly untangle the knot on the belt of my silk robe, his eyes not leaving mine. 

He stepped towards me, closing the gap between us.  He gently move the robe away from my shoulder and placed a sweet kiss on it, making my body tingle.  He then lifts his face to the sensitive part of my neck  and breathe on it, giving me goosebumps.  He moved to my right shoulder imitating what he did to the other.

Oh God!  He is making love to me through his kisses and nibbles. 

I feel his hand slowly moving down from my shoulders to the center of my back, stopping  only to squeeze or to lightly pinch my skin.  Grasping both my shoulders,  he gently takes my robe off, letting it fall on my  feet. 

He move a step away from me, exploring my body with his eyes. He lifted his index finger, gesturing for me to turn around.

Doing as told, I turned around. 

I am surprised, that now, I don't feel embarrassed standing in front of him, naked.

He moved closer again, dropping a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Oh babe, you are so beautiful." He rasped.

He wrapped me tightly in his arms, nuzzling his nose in my hair.  RJ took in a deep breath and I started to quiver from the closeness of my mouth to his. His eyes fell to my lips before he moved in, taking my mouth with his.  He deepened the kiss, moving his tongue against mine.  I loved the way his mouth moved with mine.  When he pulled back for air, it was only for a second before he went back for more. 

My hands went up to RJ's arms, moving around his middle to go under his shirt before coming up his shoulder blades, pulling him closer. The coolness of my hand made his hot skin break out in goose bumps.  I love having my hands on him, feeling him shiver and that I can make him this way.  I lift his shirt up from his middle, pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor.