NINE

Maine

"Totoy, stop it!" I mumbled in my sleep, he is barking. I tried to move to scratch his ear but was hindered by strong arms around me.

Hmm.

It feels good .

Shit! Arms!

I tried to slowly move to lay on my back but the strong arms pulled me in tighter.

"Not yet, five minutes." Alvin said, nuzzling the crook of my neck, sending shivers over me.

Oh dear Jesus! I am sleeping on my bed, with a man!

If my mom or Annie or Audrey, will see me now, they are probably dancing with joy.

I tried to move again, this time Alvin moved his arms to my waist, hugging me even tighter.

"Hey, I need to use the bathroom." I lied.

"Not yet, five minutes."

"I can't wait for another five minutes." I lied again.

He slowly loosen his arms but not releasing me. I lay on my back and look at him. He moved to his side and cradle his head with his hand.

"Good morning beautiful." He said smiling, giving me a glimpse of his beautiful dimpled face.

How can he be so gorgeous already? I can definitely wake up to this lovely face every morning.

"Good morning." I said, pulling the duvet up to my face, covering it.

"Hey, I want to see you. Don't cover that beautiful face."

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. First time in a very long time." He looked at the digital clock on the night stand, hovering above me. "Wow! It's already ten o'clock?"

"Yup, we slept for ten hours! Isn't that amazing?" I said.

"You are amazing." He said, inching his face towards me, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" I quickly turned, before he can prevent me, and rushed to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and shrieked silently.

Oh. My. God!

He kissed me.

He kissed me?

He kissed me!

Well, it's really just a peck, but still his lips touched mine!

I should be mad right?

I should be mad.

But why do I feel giddy, happy, elated even.

My lip is not a virgin anymore! A man, no scratch that, a gorgeous man kissed me!

Okay Maine, calm down. Breath in, breath out.

I look at myself in the mirror and shrieked silently some more. I am definitely blushing, my cheeks are so red.

I splashed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and dabbed a gloss on my lips. Now I look presentable.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Alvin is sprawled on the bed, on his stomach. His pretty face on my pillow.

I moved to where I can see his face, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you are awake."