TWENTY TWO

Alden

I can not believe she named him Iron Man!

And I can't believe that I find that so seductive. I wasn't able to contain myself. I just have to have her. She looks so gorgeous flushed and in need of me. I know I have to give in to that need. We both didn't last long after I filled her. I met her thrust per thrust,  our bodies syncing to every motion.

When she begged, I thrust one last time and felt her body tensing up.  I let go of my own release and felt both of us shattering into a thousand pieces. 

I lowered my body and put my weight over her.  I am exhausted.  

We stayed liked that for a long time as our breathing regulated.

When I rolled off her, Maine didn't  do anything but lay there her eyes closed.  I grip her hands, and when she opened her eyes and glanced over at my sweaty face there was a  smirk tugged at the side of her mouth.

"I'm glad my Iron Man is always iron hard."  She groaned out after a moment. 

I laughed. My laughter filling the room as I gather her into my strong arms.

"Because you make him hard, babe." I tell her, kissing her temple.

"And I intend to keep it hard forever."  She smirked.

When my  mouth came down on hers, she kissed me hard and long before I pulled back, smiling down at her. "And just think, we are just getting started, babe."

~~~~~><~~~~~

I wheeled my Rimowa suitcase and carried one overnight bag out to the garage as Maine locks the cottage.  I opened the trunk of the SUV and put our bags in.  Maine followed carrying Totoy in her arms.  We are on our way to New York for a change of scenery and for Maine to get more clothes.

"Here."  I handed her the keys of the Audi SUV.

"Don't you want to drive?"  She ask me.

"No, I'd rather you drive.  You can take us there faster."  I replied.  I opened the driver's side door and assisted her in. I closed her door and walked around to the passenger side.

"All set?"  She asked.

"Yes, let's go!"

Maine is a very good driver.  She takes extra caution in every turn and stops.  She also make sure that she points at landmarks that we passed by.  When she turned the exit to the Garden State Parkway, she put the SUV to cruise and let the vehicle drive itself. 

"Babe, I'm so glad I'm here with you right now.  I love you." He said grinning, touching my knee, and raising his eyebrows.

"I love you too babe, but no, don't give me that look. Not going to happen! I'm driving!" She shrieked.

I just look at her, my hands still trying to caress her knee.  I am not listening to a word she is saying.

"RJ, stop!" She glances at me but instead of stopping, I gave her the most seductive look. 

"You are so unfair! Totally unfair!" She whine.

And then I burst out laughing, an over the the top, no holds barred laugh.