{15} Deadpools' whispers

Apparently while I was seeing my dead brother and while Liam was feeling the full moon. Lydia had seemed to find a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills, aka a deadpool.

First, the full moon decided to mess with my head by showing me my dead brother. And now there's a deadpool and there's a chance that my name is in it. How great is this.

There are just way too many things going through my mind right now, and to make things worse, the minute I stepped foot into Derek's loft. Peter had been rambling about how someone broke into the Hale vault and stole 117 million dollars.

Like seriously,

HOW DO YOU BLOODY LOSE

NO MY BAD

GET ROB OVER 117 MILLION DOLLARS?

My mind couldn't handle with any more bad news, so I did the only thing I'm good at.

Sleep

••••

I awoke by the loving yells of the one and only Derek Hale. I realized that I had slept in and if I didn't move my lovely ass, I would be late to hell or in other words school. I quickly threw on some jeans with my striped shirt that had a little alien on it and my vans. I had quickly tired my hair into a ponytail. 

"Let's go Sour Wolf."

••••

I was currently in the weight room with both Mason and Liam.

Mason was currently going on about something involving Garrett and where he lives something like that, but I was way too focused on something else or someone to focus on Mason. Like oh my gawd, those muscles of Liam. Those amazingly, strong, sexy muscles. If only I could run my hands through them...

'Ivy snap out of it' my mind spoke.

"And he was apparently on steroids."

And that my friends snapped me back to life.

"You're not actually going to try and lift that, are you? Are you alright? I mean, is it about the game tonight?"

I had taken the time to fully noticed how much weight Liam had put on the weights. And to a normal human's eye such as Mason would seem as if the person, in this case Liam was on steroids, but to a supernatural's eye such as myself, would seem as it it wasn't a lot.

Somehow the way Liam was talking about how he was fine and that it's such as scrimmage had made me weak to my knees.

Like his voice is so freaking adorable.

SNAP OUT OF IT IVY

"Liam, it's your old school. Devenford prep."

Well shit!!!

••••

After Mason had told Liam who he was playing against tonight, Liam had ran out the room. Me being the lost puppy that I am, had ran after Liam. I quickly catched up with Liam.

"Liam, wait." I said putting my hands on one of his shoulders. Liam had turned his attention towards me.

"Sorry" was the only thing he said. I had noticed the look on Liam's face, full of pain, anger...jealousy? So I did the only thing that I could think of...

And pulled Liam into a hug. He buried his head onto my neck. I kept patting his head every once in awhile.

"You okay?' I asked him.