{8} Grumpy Cat & Sour Wolf

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

Basically, my whole life has been of me running away from life itself and the dangers that life brings along with. Running. It keeps my mind clear, and it helps me forget about the troubles that I have to deal with. I guess I was raised with the thought that if you're ever in trouble, you run and you never ever look back.

And that's exactly what I'm doing now. Running and not looking back.

••••

Liam and I had almost reached his house and boy were we tired alright. I could practically see the sweat coming out of Liam's forehead.

I really don't know what came over me, but I grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and removed the sweat that was dripping down Liam's forehead.

"Thanks" replied Liam

"No problem."

"Ivy, you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's really no problem at all."

"Thanks Liam, but I think I'll pass. Plus you really need some rest and probably check up on that arm of yours. Also I think I can make it home just fine."

"I guess you're right, about me checking out my arm. Here give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

I rolled my eyes at him as I handed him my phone.

"Here!"

Liam said as he handed me back my phone back. I saw that he added in his number to my contracts list.

"Really?"

I laughed at Liam's name on my phone.

"Yeah, text me once you reach home alright. That way I know you made it home safe."

"I will."

Once I made sure that Liam was inside his house. I used my werewolf speed and raced back to Derek's loft. But of course without laughing at Liam's name on my phone once more.

Sexy muffin boy

••••

Once I reached the loft, I took my phone and texted Liam letting him that I made it home.

"HELLO"

"SOUR WOLF, GRUMPY CAT, IS ANYBODY HOME?"

"HELLO"

Suddenly I heard a groan from the staircase in the loft.

"Would you please stop calling me 'grumpy cat'?

"Nope! Where's Sour wolf at?"