{14} Full Moon Party

After Liam found out that I was a werewolf, the full moon started to take an effect on him. So Scott and Kira took him away. I wanted to go with them and help, but Scott told me to stay here.

So here I am. It's just Malia, Stiles, Lydia, and me left behind. But then Malia started to become affected by the full moon, so Stiles had to take her away.

So basically it was just me, Lydia, and a bunch of horny freshman teenagers.

Supposedly Lydia and I had to throw a "last minute party", since Liam texted Mason that he & I were heading to a party. So Mason being the person he is, invited everyone to this "party".

So that what me and Lydia are doing, controlling this "party"

Yay, a party on the full moon.

••••

Honestly, I got tired of the party and left. Even though I feel bad for leaving Lydia all alone with this crazy horny teenagers. But I just needed to get out of there.

So here I was, outside of the lake house on a very dark night, more specifically a full moon.

And you never know what can happen on a full moon.

I could sense that the full moon was trying to take an effect on me, but I wasn't letting it get to me.

I kept walking further into the woods, not really caring about my surroundings.

I just really needed some fresh air.

As I was getting deeper into the woods, I saw something, that I would usually only see in my dreams.

This isn't real, it's just a dream.

It's just a dream.
This isn't real.

I blinked my eyes as many times as I could.

Why the hell am I seeing my dead brother?

Aiden, my older dead brother was standing a few feet in front of me.

I could sense someone coming this way, but I obviously couldn't care at all. All I cared about was the fact that my dead brother was standing in front of me.

Suddenly a large force or may I say person landed on top of me, pushing me to the neatest tree.

This caused me to snap out of at "Aiden's body" and finally figured out who attacked me.

Liam

Of course, he broke away from whatever Scott and Kira put him through.

"Liam, listen to me, this isn't you, don't let the full moon take control over you."

I was still struggling against Liam's hold, I mean I could have easily taken him, but I didn't want to hurt him. Who knows, the full moon having a huge effect on him, could have definitely make him a bit stronger. But newbies, are always a bit stronger than others.

Especially if it's Liam who has IED.

Yeah, I know about Liam and his IED, he's told me about it. Yeah, we have been getting closer these past few days. But he didn't know about Aiden & Ethan, well not until now, when Stiles just had to run his bloody mouth.

Suddenly, this really cringing annoying sound ran through the air.

It sounded like one of those devices that Chris Argent uses. Ummmm, what are they call again?

Ohhh, right a
Ultrasound Emitters

With that, Liam let go of his hold on me and made a run for it.

I was going to chase after him, but 'Aiden' once again had appeared right in front of me. Making me freeze in place, but this time 'Aiden' was closer to me.

Almost as he was touching my shoulders. Soon his lips traveled from my eyes, as if he's wanting to tell me something.

"Danger"

Danger? What the hale?
After 'Aiden' said that he was gone.
What the hale?

But I didn't let that get to me right now, after he left. I went chasing after Liam.

While I was running to chase after Liam, I kept thinking that maybe me seeing the whole 'Aiden' thing, it probably the full moon playing around with my mind.

Soon after running through these woods, I finally caught up to Liam. But looks like Scott got here before I did. They were in the middle of a conversation, so I decided to stay where I am, hidden and just listen into their conversation.

"I got kicked out of school and I deserved it. The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car..."

"Liam, it's okay."

"They can't see me like this."

"Like a monster? You're not a monster. You're a werewolf. Like me."

And I'm that moment I stepped out of where I was hiding.

Both their heads turned to me, but I didn't care. I just decided to speak.

"Like me."

•Author's Note•

-Two updates in less than 3 days. 😎😎😎 I'm in a role. 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼 😭😭😭-