{4} New Friend

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

The Twins Little Sister - Chapter 4

Mason and I catched up on everything that had happened to both of our lives while I was gone. According to Mason his life had been pretty boring without me in it. No surprise there I suppose.

I left Mason and went to my locker to put away all the things that I had on me. Since we're early, mainly the only people here were the lacrosse team getting ready to do some early practice. So according to Mason, he wants me to meet his other best friend.

••••

"Hey Ivy, I want you to meet my other best friend Liam."

"So your the other best friend."

I said pointing to the guy that happened to be Liam.

"And your the famous Ivy, I heard so much about."

"Awww, so you heard of me. Sad to say that I haven't heard much about you."

Liam laughed. Okay, oh my gawd. I know I just meet this kid but seriously his laugh is just so adorable.

"So Ivy and Mason, are you guys going to head to lacrosse practice. I mean I would love to have someone to be there cheering on for me."

Liam said the last part especially to me but not without throwing a wink at me first. I blushed. Oh god, I just couldn't have kept that bloody blush in, couldn't I?

I know I literally just met Liam, but I couldn't help myself but to stare at him. His blue eyes we're as blue as the ocean. Wait a second.....

Since when did I become so bloody cheesy. Oh my gawd. IVY STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

oh boy

"Yeah, I would love to go and watch the lacrosse practice."

"If Ivy's in, I'm in."

"Really, Mason. I'm pretty sure you would have gone either way even if I had said no to Liam."

"No, I wouldn't."

I listened to Mason heart race and noticed that he was lying.

"Your lying Mason. I can tell."

"Hmmm. Whatever. I'll meet you guys at the field to watch Liam practice."

Mason started walking ahead of me and Liam, leaving us behind. Liam and I kept on staring at each other for some apparent reason, but it wasn't just one of those awkward moments either.

"I think we should get going and catch up to Mason."

"Ladies first."

Liam bowed down to me while saying that. And I couldn't help myself but to laugh. Oh Liam. I really had no clue on what took over me, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. I grabbed Liam's hand and started walking with him right next to me.

Surprisingly Liam didn't let go of my hand. Instead he just intertwine them together.

••••

I sat next to Mason, while all the boys were heading onto the field. I saw some other people starting to fill in the empty spaces on the benchers. I really didn't know that many people were in school early.