SEQUEL IS UP

The sequel is up and ready to be read, it is titled 'Spellbound'

summary

Ivy Steiner left Beacon Hills to spend the summer with her brother, as promised. Yet, the summer spent with her brother brought many things into the light. Ivy discovers that there is this whole other side to her that she didn't know about until now. She must come to learn to manage and control this new side of her. But control is never an easy thing to handle. Especially when there are dread doctors running around town trying to create supernatural hybrids, also known as Chimeras. Oh, and let's not forget the mysterious stranger from Scott and Stiles' past that just magically happened to show up in town at the same time.

And to think that Ivy thought her only problem this year was going to be learning control. But can she control what's inside of her before it's too late? After all, anyone can easily become spellbound. 

Note to be made about the sequel:

Ivy would have a new face claim. Ivy will be played by Danielle Rose Russell instead of Lucy Hale. I honestly just grew tired of using Lucy Hale as the face claim, and my baby Danielle Rose Russell deserves some love. Also, I think she better fits this role. 

I have decided to change the face claim of Ivy. In the sequel, the new face claim will be Danielle Rose Russell instead of Lucy Hale. I'll eventually get around to changing the gifs in this book, until then, this is just a heads up to clear up any confusion going into the sequel.

 I'll eventually get around to changing the gifs in this book, until then, this is just a heads up to clear up any confusion going into the sequel

selfishly promoting my other stories on here ;) 

Youngblood - a derek hale fanfiction

|| summary ||

His home town used to be home. It used to be a place where he felt at peace and constant with himself. However, now it was a good for nothing place. One that was only ever good for bringing shame and pain into his life.

It was now a place of heartbreak and misery. A place he now never wished to revisit, because revisiting means running into him.
Bash doesn't think he's ready to see him.

Many moons ago, the two were as closed as thieves. Now Derek Hale was just the name of a person. A person who stole his heart and shredded it like it was nothing.

Because after all, how can someone truly love you yet go kissing someone else not even a full hour later.

|| derek hale x OG ||

|| boyxboy||

||teen wolf season 2 ||

✯☾✯ ✯☾✯ ✯☾✯

Fireproof - a niklaus mikaelson fanfiction

|| summary ||

When Loni Stilinski gets accepted into the college of her dreams, it felt like her life was finally setting itself on its proper course. Finally getting the chance to escape the dreadful town of Beacon Hills and all its supernatural creatures. Loni is ready for a shot at a normal mundane lifestyle. Her only worries being on her college coursework and work. However, New Orleans is nothing like Loni expected it to be. She unknowingly just got herself thrown into another supernatural filled town. And with a war happening between the three main supernatural creatures of New Orleans, Loni unwillingly finds a way of getting herself caught in the middle. Befriending a pregnant werewolf by accident and getting the attention of the one and only hybrid, Niklaus Mikaelson. Loni Stilinski is in for the ride of her life.

|| niklaus mikaelson x OG ||

|| the originals season 1 -? ||

don't be a silent reader - 

give this a lil love...

i mean vote...