After getting dress I grab an apple and head out the door. On my way to Ashanti's house, I stop by the flower shop to pick a bouquet of red roses. While I'm there I see a teddy bear. I make sure to buy both and a box of chocolates. I pay for everything and leave the store. On the way out some girls licks her lips at me looking me up and down. If it was any other day I would of stopped and got her number. Today wasn't the day so I just kept it moving. I was tempted to call Ashanti and let her know I'm on my way. I ignored the thought and decide to surprise her instead. I feel bad for not checking up on her.

20 minutes I pull into her driveway. I notice Jojo's car is parked in the driveway. This isn't going to end well.

I turn off the car and climb out. I make my way towards her house and let myself in. If you're wondering how I just walked into her house, she gave ya boy a key. Just incase of emergencies. I walk up the staircase and hair talking.

I walk into her bedroom and see Jojo and Ashanti talking on her bed.

"Bae what are you doing here?" 😳 asks Ashanti like she's shocked to see me.

"I wanted to surprise and be the first person you see in the morning."

"Hey Alex," says Jojo.

"Sup," I say looking at her.

I turn my attention back to Ashanti. I walk over to her and hand her my gifts.

"Aww you did all of this for me. You can be so thoughtful." Says Ashanti taking everything out of my hands. She places everything on the bed. Then she runs into my arms.

"I missed you." Says Ashanti

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't call you."

"It's okay your here now and that's all that matters. Bae you smell so good." Says Ashanti tightening her grip on my waist.

"I just took a shower this morning."

"You mad I didn't go out with you last night?" Asks Ashanti looking into my eyes.

"Nah I'm not mad. You weren't feeling well and needed your rest. Besides I got to chill with my boy so it's all good."

"Speaking of Ronnie where is he?" Asks Jojo

"He's probably at home sleeping. He had a lot to drink last night. Ya boy was a little to turnt up." I say lying out of my ass. I know exactly where he's at. Ronnie's probably still at Gia's house. But I wasn't about to rat my boy out like that.

"Oh.." Says Jojo

I feel bad she's all hung up on him. He's the complete opposite and couldn't care less.

"What you doing here this early?"

"She was here since 5 this morning. Talking about she couldn't sleep. My girl was worried sick about Ronnie. He's doing her dirty and it's wrong." Says Ashanti

For a moment I don't say anything. He's not all at fault I was out being careless too.

"I'm sure he'll call you once he's over his hang over."

Which reminds me I really need to call him later on today. He need to know what's up. He's not as slick as me with this player thing. I swear one day he'll get caught.

"Bae why you all quiet? What you thinking about?" Asks Ashanti breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I was just wondering what your doing today?"

"Me and Jojo were planing on going shopping." a says Ashanti

"Oh I'll let you girls have your day then."

"No you can come with us. Then you can carry our bags for us. We plan on doing a lot of shopping. That is if you're not busy?" Asks Ashanti looking up at me with a puppy dog face.

"How can I say no that face. You lucky you so cute. I'm at you and Jojo's service."

"Good today I get you all to myself. Do I have the best boyfriend or what?" Says Ashanti looking at Jojo

"You are lucky Alex is a sweetheart. If only Ronnie could be more like you Alex." Says Ashanti looking at me.

If only she knew I'm no better than Ronnie.

"Did y'all at yet?"

"No we were just up here taking." Says Jojo

"Let's go get something to eat my treat. Time to take your mind of Ronnie."

"I never pass up free food. Let me just get dressed. Wait I have to go home and change first." Says Jojo

"Go home you already have clothes here. As many times as you've spent the night. Like half your stuff is here. You might as well be my sister. You always here with me." Says Ashanti

"True. Well let's get dressed then." Says Jojo

"Bae wait downstairs while we change. We won't take long I promise." Says Ashanti

"Alright I'll be waiting downstairs."

I put my hands on the side of her face and give her a kiss. She was about to pull away but I grabbed her for another kiss.

"Get a room." Says Jojo

"Aww you salty from all this PDA?" Asks Ashanti

"You know you wrong for that." Says Jojo

She walks into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

"I was just playing," says Ashanti.

"She'll get over it."

I give Ashanti one more kiss and walk out her bedroom.

This should take awhile girls always take forever to get ready. 😩😒👏

While I'm waiting I decide to call Ronnie. I want to give him a heads up on Jojo.

I pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Was good Alex?" Says Ronnie answering the phone.

"Where you at? Don't tell me your with Gia. You got Jojo over here crying and being all sad over you. She's going to found out what you're doing. She already grilled me with all these questions asking where you at. I lied for you to save your ass."

"Well thanks for covering for me. I am with Gia but Jojo don't need to know that. I'm tired of her thinking she own me. Where is she at now?" Asks Ronnie

"I'm at Ashanti's waiting for Jojo and Ashanti to get dressed. They said something about going shopping. Me being the good boyfriend that I am I offered to hold their bags while they shop."

"How nice of you. I guess I can meet y'all at the mall. Just don't tell them I'm on my way. I want to surprise Jojo. I'm about to leave now." Says Ronnie

"Okay cool just meet us there then. You got a lot of explaining to do."

"Relax I got this." Says Ronnie hanging up the phone.

He better because if this blows over and we both get caught ima be pissed. 😑

-------------------------------------------
What do you think so far?

•Alex is creeping around on Ashanti

•Jojo and Ronnie are having problems

•Will Ronnie and Alex get caught?

•Are you #TeamAshanti or #TeamJennifer? 😄

•Whose at fault here Jennifer, Alex or both?

-TelleTheMisfit