From Good To Bad

Ashanti's Pov

For awhile Alex was really good to me. Sadly I know all to well that act he's playing is gonna leave real soon. I'm just waiting for the real Alex to show up.

I was getting dressed for to tonight. Jojo, Reggie, Alex, and I are going to the movies. It's been a long ass time since I've last seen Jojo. I can't wait to see her. I hear she's gotten big. I'm happy for and Reggie. She's finally happy again. I'm just glad she got over Ronnie. He was stressing her out so much. It wasn't healthy for the baby.

"Babe you almost ready? I'm not trying to be late tonight." Says Alex

I swear ever since he moved in, he gets on my last nerve.

"Yes Alex just give me a minute."

I quickly finished getting into my blue skinny jeans. I have in a white shirt that has my back out. With some white wedge heels. I left my natural curls. Alex will have fit if I start straightening my hair. I decide to put it up in a cute flower hair clip . I put on some cute silver hoop earrings and some light blue eye makeup. I put on some clear lip gloss.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs. Alex rude ass couldn't even wait for me. I'm guessing he's already in the car. I turn off the lights and lock the door behind me.

I walk towards his car and get in.

"Took you long enough." Snaps Alex

I roll my eyes and buckle my seat belt.

I don't know what's gotten into Alex lately. But he's been so rude to me. I'm starting to regret ever taking him back.

He starts up the car and heads towards the movie theater.

A few minutes later we pull up to the theater. We quickly get out.

Once we get inside I spot Jojo and Reggie.

She waddles her way over to us. She looks so cute pregnant.

"Hey boo." Says Jojo

"Heyy." I pull her into a hug. Her stomach hits me when I go to hug her.

"I can't wait to see my little God son." ☺️

"I know I'm ready for him to come out already." 😩 says Jojo

"Hey Alex," says Reggie.

We were so wrapped into each other, we forgot they were there.

"Was good nigga?" Says Alex dapping Reggie.

"Im ready to see this movie. We gonna go in or nah?" Says Reggie

"Right they sitting here playing family reunion." Says Alex

"Sorry we just missed each other." Says Jojo

She grabs my hand and drags me towards our theater. The boys follow after us.

Once we get inside the place is packed. We sit all the way at the top.

I sit next to Alex and Jojo sits next to Reggie.

The previews start up, and Alex puts his arm around me. I snuggle up closer to him.

Maybe tonight will be good after all.

****
When the movie is over, we decide to get a bite to eat.

We all go our separate ways. Getting into our cars.

A few minutes later we pull up to Olive Garden.

Everyone gets out and walks toward the entrance.