Time to take back what's mine: Part 1

I want to dedicate this chapter to @SincerelyPink. She will be playing the role of Jennifer (Alex's Ex). I want to thank everyone who singed up for my story. I wanted to try something new and include my wonderful fans in my stories. Each chapter I'll dedicate to anyone whose apart of my story. I can also shoutout your story if you want. Just let me know.Special thanks to my love @SincerelyPink I appreciate the love 😘😘 Everyone make sure to check out her new book "Nobody's Business." 👌
___________________________

Jennifer's Pov

Your probably know me as Alex's ex girlfriend. People might call me crazy but I don't care. I hear he has a new girlfriend I think her name is Ashanti. She's pretty but she don't got nothing on me. I know Alex all to well it won't last long. We always break up and he leaves and goes to some other girl. Once he becomes bored with this new girl, he'll come running back to me. 😏👌

I'm 5'3 with brown shoulder length hair . I have big brown eyes, and dimples. I am fully African-American #BrownSkin and proud of it. 💁 I have an attitude people say that I'm ride or die for my friends. I stay laughing and don't take anything serious. I can be very shy at times.

Enough about me I need to find out more about this new girl. I don't know who she is, but she need to stay away from my man. Yes I cheated on Alex but that's in the past. He cheated on me first. A girl can only take but so much. I gave him everything then he broke my heart and kept it moving. One thing I can say, is that he never could stay away from me for too long. When we first started dating he was sweet. He was my Prince Charming. One day he became violent and started hitting me and cheating on me. I was sick and tired of it. I started creeping around on him. Word got back to him and he broke up with me. Alex was my first and you know what they say about your first. I can't just let him go that easy. We belong together and I won't stop until I get what's mine.

I pick up my cellphone and dial my girl Gia's number. She answers after the first ring.

"Hey girl," says Gia.

"I need your help with something. You down?"

"What is it?" asks Gia

"We need to go to the club tonight. I heard Alex where be there tonight. I need you to go through and distract his new popcorn hoe while I talk to him."

"Oh girl this sounds fun. This should be funny I'm down. You know I always got you, you my nigga." says Gia

"Ayee that's what's up. See this is why I fuck with you. Girl you always come through for me. I was planning on rolling through the club around 9."

"Sounds perfect. Come pick me up later on tonight then. I don't got anything else to do anyway. Ronnie been playing games with me. He claim he busy with work. As if he actually has a 9-5 job. I think he getting busy with some bitch. Trust band believe I will find out who she is." says Gia

"Men these days be running too much game. You need to let him go. You can do so much better than him. I keep telling you this. I'm starting to sound like a broken record." 😩

"I know but I can't leave him alone. I'm not letting him go that fast." says Gia

"Yeah I feel you. I can't even talk let at me trying to get Alex back. We stay falling for the bad boys. In the end you always end up hurt."

"Exactly. I gotta start getting ready. Whenever I go out I always have to look my best." says Gia

"Oh of course. You know our motto keep it cute or put that shit on mute." 👌

"All day everyday. I'll see you later boo. Call me when your outside." says Gia

"Alright I gotchu."

I hang up my phone and find something to wear. I walk into my walk in closet and see what I have to wear. I have so many clothes with price tags still on them. I don't even wear half the clothes in my closest. Whatever I wear has to make me look like a million bucks. 😁 I lay my eyes on this gorgeous dress. It's pink and is strapless with the back out. (Theres a picture of Jennifer's outfit on the side.) I quickly take a shower. I lotion myself and put on the dress. I find the perfect pair of black wedge heels. I debate on what to do with my hair. I finally just straighten it and put a part in the middle. I spray some Victoria secret perfume on. The same one that Alex bought me. Whenever I would wear it he could never keep his hands off me. I grab my necklace that's pink and reads "Queen" because I am a Queen. To add the finishing touching to my outfit, I put on some make up. I only apply some eyeliner and mascara and some pink lips stick. I examine myself in the mirror. "damn I look good he's not gonna say no to this." My cleavage looks perfect in my dress. I've been blessed with a perfect C cup. I take one last look in the mirror before leaving. I quickly grab my black clutch and put my keys, lipstick and phone inside it.

I walk downstairs making sure all the lights are off before leaving the house. I close the door behind me and make my way to my new car. I recently just bought myself a new car. I work hard and deserve a treat. I open the door to my new black Range Rover and climb in. When I first bought this car I fell in love with the color. Black is such a beautiful color it's fierce, strong, elegant, and sophisticated. That basically describes me so why not buy a car to match.

I put my key into the ignition and pull out of the driveway. Driving into the beautiful night sky. I can already tell tonight is going to be a good night.
___________________________
This chapter was kind if short. I promise to make the next one longer.

•So what do you think of Jennifer?

•Gia's friend is having guy problems with Ronnie. Is this the same Ronnie that's Ashanti's Bestfriend?

•What do you think will happen Will Alex see's Jennifer at the club

By the way I need some people to be apart of Jennifer's Crew. If you want to be one of Jennifer's friends, let me know. Just inbox me or message me 💁

-TelleTheMisfit 👌