Time To Be Honest

Jennifer's Pov

I can't believe I'm pregnant. Me and Alex aren't even together. I'm not sure how he's gonna take it. I just want my child to have a father. That's it other than that Alex and I are done. After he got back with Ashanti I swore to next get back with him.

The going back and fourth is too much. I refuse to look like the sideline hoe. I deserve someone who will want me and only me. To be honest I'm not even sure if it's his. I've been seeing someone else on the side. I figured if he's gonna go out out and have fun, so am I. That's how I met Terrence. He's tall, built, brown skin with a bunch of tats. He has the nicest waves I've ever seen. His dimples are to die for. He's everything that Alex is not. I've been seeing him as long as I've been with Alex.

Whenever me Alex stopped talking, I would always go to him. I hope he doesn't hate me when I tell him. I plan on telling them both. I figure it's easier to tell Terrence first. Alex has a temper and I'm not in the mood to get slapped around.

I already called Terrence he should be here any minute.

I look myself over once more. To make sure I look okay.

I have on some jeans and a black tank top. My hair is in spiral curls. I quickly put on some pink lip gloss.

I hear the door bell ring. I walk over to the door and unlock it.

Terrence steps in looking gorgeous as always. He looked good enough to eat.

"Hey ma." Says Terrence

I close the door and walk over to the couch. Before I can sit down he pulls me I to a hug. It felt so to be in his strong arms. He smelled good too.

After a few minutes he breaks his hug. We both sit down on the couch.

"Baby I have to tell you something. Promise me you won't get mad?"

"Bae you know I never get mad. What is it?" Asks Terrence

"I'm... I'm ..."

"Come on I don't bite. Unless you want me to." 😏 says Terrence

"Shut up your so crazy. Okay on a serious note I'm pregnant."

"You sure?" Asks T

"Yes I'm sure I took like 3 tests. Then I went to the doctors."

"Damn that's crazy." Says T

"You mad?"

"Of course not. I knew it would happen sooner or later." Says T

"I have no idea whose baby it is. I hope it's yours. I want nothing to do with Alex."

"I'm gonna be here for you. Regardless of whose kid it is. You know I love you too much to leave like that." Says T

"Thank you for always being here for me. I can always count on you."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm your man it's my job." Says T he pulls me into his arms.

I start crying tears I've been holding in for awhile now.

"Why you crying?" Asks T

"I'm just so scared. I'm too young to be a mom. I don't want you to feel like your trapped. Then I'll be all alone. I can't raise a kid on my own. Alex's not gonna help me. All he cares about is himself. I haven't seen him in weeks."

"Look you don't need him. I'm not going anywhere. So you can stop stressing yourself out. I'm here to stay ma." Says T

This went better than I thought. I hope things go just as well with Alex. I heard what happen with him and Ashanti. As much as I can't stand her I still feel bad. I don't wish this on my
worst enemy.

She's the reason I finally let him go. I realized it was partly my fault too. I know firsthand what it's like to feel unimportant. Alex used to cheat, and hit me all the time. I cried myself to sleep most nights. Somehow I finally found the Strength to leave.

"Bae why you so quiet?" Asks T

I was so into my own problems I almost forgot he was there.

"Just wondering how things will go with Alex. To be honest I'm scared."

"If you want I can stay with you." Says T

"That would get me killed."

"Nah I'm not gonna sit with y'all. I'll be in the bedroom the whole time. If I hear him get out of line. I'll come out and handle his ass. I'm not leaving you alone with him.Especially not while your carrying my son." Says T

"Son we don't even know what it is yet. It might not even be yours."

"Please it's a boy I know it. And I doubt it's even his. You sad it yourself you haven't been with him on a long time." Says T

"I hope your right."

"I'm always right." Says T

"Know it all."

"But you love me though." Says T

"Yeah I do."

_________________________
I bet this chapter shocked everyone.

-Jens pregnant

-The baby might not be Alex's baby

-What do you think of Terrence

-How will Alex react when he heard the news

Let me know what you think.

Please vote and Comment ❤️

-TelleTheMisfit 😘😘