This Is Goodbye

Charmaine's Pov

"I can't do this anymore. I want to break up."

"You what?!" Screams Ronnie

"Please calm down your making a scene."

"How do you expect me to act. You're basically dumping me." Says Ronnie

"I know you cheated on me. I deserve better than this. We should have never got together."

"How can you even say that?" Asks Ronnie

"I don't know why you act like it's all good. We barely see each other, and when we do all we do is argue. You come home smelling like cheap perfume. Then I try to leave you, and you hit me. You promised me you would never hurt me. Alex was right your no good. Now I see why Jojo left your sorry ass."

"You better watch your fucking mouth. I'll slap the shit out of you. I don't care that we in public." Says Ronnie getting in my face.

"Then do it I ain't scared of you. This will be the last time you put your hands on me. I fear no nigga know that." ✋

"I bet if we were alone you wouldn't be talking all that shit." Says Ronnie

"Clearly talking to you is a waste of time. You don't hear a word I'm saying do you? Do me a favor and lose my number. Don't call me, text me, none of that. I'm done. Goodbye and have a good life."

"Whatever you'll be back." Says Ronnie

"Trust me I won't."

I start walking towards my car.

It's been 3 weeks since that scene went down with Ronnie. I'm proud of myself. He has been non stop blowing up my phone. I ignore it every time he calls.

Lately I've been talking to Kyle again. I met him at the mall, the same day I ran into Alex. At first I only looked at Kyle as a friend. I was so wrapped up in Ronnie I never realized how sweet Kyle is. He's everything that Ronnie is not. Kyle always calls me or texts me before I go to sleep. He says he wants me to be the last voice he hears before he goes to sleep. Every morning I wake up to a good morning beautiful text. Whenever I'm sad or upset he always knows what to say.

________________________
This chapter was really short. Sorry guys I haven't updated in awhile. I have this new college class on top of my regular high school classes. So I have triple the amount of work. I promise to update more frequently. Once I get used to the workload I'll be updating everyday.

Please Vote and comment 💁

P.S. If you forgot who Kyle is go back to the Chapter called "A Family Affair." Near the end of the chapter Charmaine meets him at the mall. 👌

-TelleTheMisfit 😘