Chapter 31

*Dalton's P.O.V*

I helped Luci on the bed as we waited for Dr. Sekemoto, until he finally walked in.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rapattoni, I see you're having a baby three months early?" He said, walking in and lifting Luci's legs up on a pedistool.

"Well, I've been having contractions for a while now, but my water didn't break yet." She explained, but I could tell she was struggling because her breath was heavy.

"Okay, let's see what's going on here." He said, pulling on a pair of gloves, and shoving his hand up Luci's gown.

I hate it when other guys touch her, even if it's just her doctor.

Who am I kidding?

I sound crazy.

I'm just stressed.

I just need to breath.

"Okay, so your water didn't break, thankfully. So you can go home now." Dr. Sekemoto said, pulling off his gloves.

"Why is her stomaching hurting her then?" I said, pissed as to why he wasn't helping her.

"Because, she is too far along to help her, but not far along enough to break her water." He snapped back at me.

I ignored his attitude and helped Luci off the bed as she winced in pain.

"What an asshole." I said, hoping he would hear me.

"See you guys later." He said, ignoring my rude remark.

"Dalton, it hurts" Luci said as I helped her into the car.

"I know babe, I know." I said, closing the door.

I climbed into the car, but when I looked over to Luci, shock filled her eyes.

"Luci? What's wrong?" I said, turning towards her.

"My water broke." She whispered.

"Oh my god, you're joking right?" I said, praying she was.

"No, go get the wheel chair." She said, holding her stomach and climbing out of the car.

"Screw that." I said, running toward her, and picking her up bridal style.

"Dalton!" She shrieked.

"Shush!" I yelled, walking towards the building.

We entered, and the lady behind the desk looked surprised to see us again.

"Her water broke, where's the doctor?" I said, gasping for air.

"I'll page him, would you like a wheel chair?" She asked as calmly as she could.

"Please." I begged.

I gently set her in the wheel chair, and wheeled her to our new room, only to find out Dr. Sekemoto wouldn't be here for another hour.

"What the hell do you mean an hour!?" I shouted to the nurse.

"Dalton, please calm down." Luci pleaded, as she crawled into the bed.

"I'm sorry sweetie." I said, lowering my voice.

"Dr. Carah is here if you would like me to get her." The nurse said, looking more to Luci than me.

"That's fine, just please get him here fast." She said, breathing deeply.

"She's a girl, I'm sure that makes you feel more comfortable." The nurse said with a sincere smile.

"It actually does, thank you." She said, giving her best smile she could.

When the nurse left I closed the door, and sat in the chair next to Luci.