Chapter 29

*Dalton's P.O.V*

I woke up expecting Luci to be wrapped in my arms, but once again I was wrong.

It's been three days and I missed her like crazy.

I called her every day, at least once an hour.

I tried texting her, and going to visit her, but Cole and Rachel wouldn't let me in.

I wonder if she felt as empty as I did.

When I finally got crawled out of bed, it was already two in the afternoon.

Great, I was already late for rehersal.

I quickly jumped in the shower, tripping over piles of clothes and empty whisky and beer bottles.

I guess I should clean up incase Luci gets home early.

Who am I kidding, I don't think she will ever come home.

When I got out of the shower I threw on some sweats and a black muscle shirt.

I dug through the piles of clothes for some socks, and pulled them on my feet, grabbing my high tops as well.

Wow, without Luci here this place is a mess.

I took her for granted and I know she will never forgive me.

Before I left for work I sent her a text message,

'Luci, I miss you. I have to go to work for a few hours but I want you to come home, please.

I miss you and I love you.

I didn't do anything with Madison I swear, when I met you I dropped her.

I can't help it if she is obsessed with me.

Just come home babe, please.

Well I'm gonna be driving.

I love you.

Love Dalton the Dolphin.'

Dalton the Dolphin

The pet name she gave me when we first got together.

It sorta faded away now, but maybe seeing that will bring back the memories.

I ran to the kitchen to grab a few water bottles. and when I walked passed the dining room I noticed her ring sitting there in the box I proposed to her in.

Is that a sign?

Is she officially done with me?

I threw the water bottle at the wall, causing the water to go everywhere, but I didn't care.

I grabbed my keys and stormed out of the apartment and straight to my car, speeding out of the parking lot.

*45 Minutes Later*

I walked into the studio throwing my back on the floor and walking up to Cole.

"How is she?" I said, trying to whisper so the boys wouldn't here me.

"She hasn't left 'her' room. She does nothing but cry and the text messages you're sending her aren't helping." He snapped.

"Don't tell me anything, I love her, more than life. I just want her home." I said, trying not to cry like I've done the past three nights.

"Just stop coming to the house, when she is ready to talk to you she will." He said, walking away.

I turned around, leaning against the wall, slowly sliding down it.