Chapter 20

*Dalton's P.O.V*

I stood up, staring at Dana.

"Why did you tell Cole you dick!?" Dana yelled at me.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I tell him!? He is my best friend, and you did the same fucking thing with my fiance', now with Cole's! What a good friend you are!" I yelled, my face getting red, and my veins popping out of my neck.

We spit a couple of things back and forth, until Cole walked in, then everything went silent.

"Dana, what the FUCK are you doing here!?" Cole yelled, getting in Dana's face.

"I came here to talk to Luci! Not like it's any of your business anyways." Dana said, his voice getting quiet.

Just then Cole swung at Dana, knocking him to the ground. I paniced, not knowing what to do, I just froze.

Then to make this situation worse, Rachel walks in.

"Oh my god." I said in a whisper.

"Cole?" Rachel said, sounding more in shock than anything. Her eyes went from Cole to me, then down to Dana. "What the hell!" She shouted.

"Rachel." Cole said, sounding nearly speechless. "I can explain." He said.

"Then explain." She said, crossing her arms.

*Luci's P.O.V*

I heard nothing but screaming over my music, so I decided to go check it out.

I slowly walked over to my door, turning the door knob.

I walked out into the doorway, I find something I wasn't expecting.

Knocked out Dana, frozen Dalton, furious and confused Cole, and a passed out Rachel.

"Rachel!" I shouted, rushing to her side, ignoring the boys.

She laid there, lifeless.

"We have to get her to the hospital!" I shout, but they both just stand there, frozen.

"Dalton!" I yelled, grabbing my stomach.

"Oh my god! Is it the baby?" He shouts, bending down.

"No! I had to get your attention somehow! You and Cole carry Rachel to the car, then come back and get Dana, we have to get her to a hospital." I said, as calm as possible.

I waddled to the car, my stomach is getting to the point where I can no longer walk normally.

I sat in the drivers seat, and turned the key, making the engine roar.

"You guys ready?" I said, turning around to see, a Dana coming back to life, Rachel is unconsious, Cole holding Rachels hand and rubbing it gently with his thumb, and Dalton climbing in the seat next to me, turning his headphones on full blast.

'I'll take that as a yes' I thought to myself.

*45 Minutes Later*

I pulled into the parking lot and rushed in to fill out the papers, just to speed up the process.

"Hi, how can I help you sweetie?" The lady at the counter said.

I quickly read her name tag 'Anna'

"Hi Anna, I just need to get a room for my friend Rachel, she randomly passed out from something at my house and I just wanna make sure she is okay." I said with a slight smile.

"Sure thing dear, let me go grab a file." She said, giving me a pearly white smile back.

I waited at the counter for her to come back.

"Here you go, do you need a pen?" She said, holding one up to me.

I grabbed it from her gently, "thank you." I said, giving her a polite smile.

"No problem honey, let me know if you need anything else." She said, sitting back in her chair.

"Actually, I am getting an Ultrasound done this Saturday, and I was wondering if you could recommend me a better place than the one I am going, it's kinda sketchy and I don't know about it." I say, as I fill out the paper.

"There is an Ultrasound area in the eastwing of the hall, that's the baby area and stuff like that. I could make you an appointment for anytime this week if you would like. Dr. Johnson is a fantastic doctor, he does Ultrasounds, deliveries, baby check ups, all that good baby stuff." She says, staring at her computer.

"That would be perfect." I said, with a grateful smile.

"What day would you like?" She said, sitting there patiently.

'Well today, is Tuesday, so I guess we could do Thursday.' I said to myself.

"Anytime Thursday would be perfect I said.

Handing her the form for Rachel.

About ten minutes later Rachel got her room, and we all sat in the waiting room, expecting Cole out any minute.

*Rachel's P.O.V*

I woke up in the hospital, wondering what had happened.

"Babe!" Cole said, running towards me.

"C-Cole. Where am I?" I said, closing my eyes from the bright lights.

"The hospital, you passed out after me Dalton and Dana got into that huge argument." He said, holding my hand.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say.

"Babe, I am so sorry I overreacted, I trust you, I trust you with everything, including my heart. When I gave you that ring, I gave you my heart along with it. Rachel Smith, I love you." He said, before planting a gentle yet passionate kiss on my lips.

"Cole, I love you too." I said quietly.

Just then everyone swarmed in.

"Awh, look at the happy couple." Dalton said, his arm around Luci's waist.

"I see everyone is all good, expcet, I need to talk to you guys alone." Dana said to me and Cole.

"Okay, uhm, we will go get something to eat then." Luci said, dragging Dalton out of the room.

"What do you have to say?" Cole said, turning to face Dana.

He let out a big breathe, then sat down, looking at us.