▂▂▂▂

I walked around the school, not having a clue where I was going. It seemed completely empty. I walked towards to double doors which I thought would lead to a large hall.

I opened it and was surprised to see it was infact a library. To add to the surprise, around a table sat Elena, Stefan, Caroline and April and standing up near them was the Original barbie herself.

"Rebekah. What are you doing with them?" I asked, walking in in a hurry.

"Lovely for you to join us, Cassandra. Take a seat." She said, gesturing towards an empty one.

"I'd rather not." I replied. I looked to my friends, "Come on guys, let's go to the boarding house. I wanna talk to you."

"Oh, they can't. They've been compelled." She vamp ran infront of me. I looked up at her, unfazed, "So, if you don't want them to get killed. I suggest you take a seat."

"You Originals are so controlling." I frowned, walking over to the empty seat and sitting down.

Rebekah walked back over to the table, "I prefer dominating."

She sat down at the table, "April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?"

"A map." Elena replied.

"Which led to?" She looked to the other blonde in the room, "Caroline?"

Caroline looked up at her, "A cure for vampirism."

"Perfect, so we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong."

Rebekah turned to April, who was writing, "What are you doing?"

April looked up, "Oh, you asked me to take notes."

"I wasn't being literal, darling. But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push-pins. Go, fetch." Rebekah demanded. April got up and left the room.

"You're wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan told her.

"So, you just gave up? I thought you would do anything to save Elena? Even if it meant taking the cure yourself, so you could grow old and die with her?" Rebekah asked. Elena looked at Stefan slightly shocked, "Why do you look so surprised? I'm missing something. What is it?"

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline said, "Now let us go."

"Broke up? Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan?" Rebekah sat down in April's chair and looked to Stefan, "I asked you what happened. You have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon." Stefan said.

I choked a little and my eyes widened, "What?"

"So, Elena, who Stefan is in love with, slept with Damon, who is his brother but is also Cassie's ex. I love a good drama." Rebekah smirked.

Fell In Mystic Falls | TVD [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें